Official iPhone/iPod, Droid, Evo, etc Screenshot Thread Vol. Let's see your setup!

Originally Posted by tommykairaa

5577827316_5a39b43928.jpg
5577828072_a193008d6d.jpg

Info on no dock and those folder icons?

How do you install themes, status bars, etc on iP4?

I have all the stuff to ssh my phone, but NO IDEA how or where to put the files...

HELP!

How do you install themes, status bars, etc on iP4?

I have all the stuff to ssh my phone, but NO IDEA how or where to put the files...

HELP!

Originally Posted by HTXMade

Just drop the folders in Var/stash/themes
Then apply with winterboard
I've done that, and when I respring NOTHING happens.  I've tried this with numerous themes... Is there more to it?

I've done that, and when I respring NOTHING happens.  I've tried this with numerous themes... Is there more to it?

k with the new jailbreak coming out, can someone guide me on how to for example get the themes that people from forums make onto my iphone

k with the new jailbreak coming out, can someone guide me on how to for example get the themes that people from forums make onto my iphone

Originally Posted by bigblizur

Nah thats all u have to, when u got to winterboard do u see the themes u placed in var/stash/themes?

Originally Posted by bigblizur

Nah thats all u have to, when u got to winterboard do u see the themes u placed in var/stash/themes?

Back
Top Bottom