Official iPhone/iPod, Droid, Evo, etc Screenshot Thread Vol. Let's see your setup!

Tets, do you really change it that often?

I couldn't imagine spending time making one and then switching so often.

Curious, is there a way to "save" a setup?

I Usually change up everyday. Yes its that bad. My 32gb sd is already full ;(

I slowed down tho. Its now 3 to 4 setups a week.

Its a hobby for me so im used to it.

You can save your setups on mostly all launchers in backup restore settings.

NC- I feel ya. Sometimes I just fall back and then when something comes to me. Ill test it out and either roll with it or scrap it.

Imma try out this iOS7 setup. I ripped all the walls amd icons :wink:

That clock's in the actual app drawer??

This setup emulates the app drawer. This is actually the homescreen.

I made the clock (UCCW) and battery is on the right.

That's pretty cool! I like that a lot. I guess that's why you were saying to set the margins to maximum on the steps.

You know I still haven't gotten that Blackmart issue solved yet?? Maybe the N4s don't work too well with it or something...

2ziovw5.jpg
what kind of clock is this?

Elegante. It's really clean.

What does the grid size of the launcher have to do with anything?? I've seen different setups from folks(including Tetsujin) saying to set the grid at a specific size.

Ok so that's for some full screen alterations, right?? I've just changed widgets and that's it, so I've never had to mess with the grid.

Yep. Gives you more room to play with once you add more to your grids

Ok cool. Thanks. I think I might have to change a bit for that notification bar. It doesn't sit right at the top.

You can change up the font and everything on it too, right??

Ok cool. Thanks. I think I might have to change a bit for that notification bar. It doesn't sit right at the top.

You can change up the font and everything on it too, right??
Show a shot of the placement. Yep everything is moddable

I like mine a lot... Just trying to figure out how to get rid of the clock on the lock screen. I want to put a widget with news and weather ON THE LOCKSCREEN LOL

My friends got really mad when I wouldn't explain NY clock to them .

Back
Top Bottom