Official iPhone/iPod, Droid, Evo, etc Screenshot Thread Vol. Let's see your setup!

Originally Posted by AirWeezy03

Just got an Iphone 4 and jailbroke it, How to you download a widget and put on one of your screens?
Widgets can be found in Cydia.  One example is Typophone 4 and Typophone Weather.  Good luck.

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

______by_jaydean03-d4okois.png

Info on the homescreen background?

here's what I'm working with currently

lockscreen is from here http://browse.deviantart.com/customization/handhelds/?q=LS&order=9&offset=0#/d3lhwg1 (I switched the wallpaper to this http://browse.deviantart.com/?q=kaws&order=9&offset=48#/d3awoow)
icons are the Jaku theme
homescreen widget is Quab, the Pinocchio picture is from here www.deviantart.com/download/276041922/kaws_pinocchio_wallpaper_and_icons_by_acvschwartz-d4kcjb6.zip

iPhone Lockscreen 02/07/12 by The Allure, on Flickr

iPhone Homescreen 02/07/12 by The Allure, on Flickr

nothing exciting but its what i got for now. In person the color separation isnt as obvious.

81316c69e5efa2da5e7a6b78b8f8b1f156eb9c9a_r.png

Originally Posted by v8rman

nothing exciting but its what i got for now. In person the color separation isnt as obvious.

81316c69e5efa2da5e7a6b78b8f8b1f156eb9c9a_r.png

pimp.gif
Simple but classy

Where can i get that dial pad for the phone button? Its ILL lol

and also the camera

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

Originally Posted by 23kidd

Originally Posted by P1NSTR1PEZ

what's this called I love this
That time/date plugin...i want information.

NAOWWWWWW!
happy.gif
LS Glass is the name...but how do I change the background...i can't seem to figure it out, it's stuck on the default that came with the lockscreen

Thats weird mine came with a different background.  But I really want ur background
laugh.gif
.  Can anyone tell me how to change the background and also can u post ur background so I can switch it to that.

Originally Posted by d5

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

Originally Posted by 23kidd

That time/date plugin...i want information.

NAOWWWWWW!
happy.gif
LS Glass is the name...but how do I change the background...i can't seem to figure it out, it's stuck on the default that came with the lockscreen

Thats weird mine came with a different background.  But I really want ur background
laugh.gif
.  Can anyone tell me how to change the background and also can u post ur background so I can switch it to that.

the default background is named Wallpaper.png, just add your own photo to the theme's folder and switch the name

Originally Posted by DesertDunk 34

Originally Posted by oO ThE RoC Oo
info on widget and wallpaper
Good looks Ghettonoypi.  I want to move my icons up a little bit to give the widget some breathing space.  Do you know how to do that?

I got the widget from a theme on deviantart called "Meth".  I tweaked it to be in English and Celsius.  All credit goes to Meth79 though!

Here's the link to the theme......http://browse.deviantart....&offset=216#/d3efciz

Wallpaper
6851792613_87356a5161_b.jpg

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

Originally Posted by Krazyrodzilla

Originally Posted by lilyo06

Would you mind telling me what theme this is and how do I get it!
It's a dreamboard theme in cydia. It's called "AppleWEB V2".
Very dope theme.  I may have to give this a shot this evening
pimp.gif
Love this theme but it needs improvement to be usable. 
1. The ipod icon doesn't work

2. None of the icons are labeled in the top dock so you never know what app you are opening on some. This would be great if it were black lettering.

3. Wish the weather would update via gps instead of just one location.

4. No sms/email/voicemail, etc. notification in the top bar. If you are away from your phone you won't know if you received anything because there is nothing on the top bar.

If the developer could fix these, this theme would be amazing. I love the look of it.

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

can anyone show me how to get snowcover working
This is what helped me when I first got it. I couldnt get new themes on it for some reason so I just got rid of it.

Originally Posted by Antidope

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

can anyone show me how to get snowcover working
This is what helped me when I first got it. I couldnt get new themes on it for some reason so I just got rid of it.
SnowCover4 only works with music with album covers. And as far as getting new themes, you'll have to SSH them to Library/SC4Themes. 

Back
Top Bottom