* Official Jacket Thread Vol. Fall/Winter *

^

Did you REALLY have to quote that pic again?
indifferent.gif

SMH. Went to Urban Outfitters and that OBEY jacket was $190 after tax. Canada FTL. I need to find it cheap online.

^^^^ a little short... I'd go an extra size bigger unless you want it to run short on you. I copped that exact coat, but had to return it.

Originally Posted by INFAMOUS

SMH. Went to Urban Outfitters and that OBEY jacket was $190 after tax. Canada FTL. I need to find it cheap online.

You Failed... Got the same at Karmaloop for $86.00 after 20% and free shipping.. FTW

Originally Posted by INFAMOUS

^ Karmaloop doesnt have a Large left, so I guess thats out of the options.

They run a bit small I mean you can try an XL depending on your stature.. but yea man thought I could help

Originally Posted by 1C3M4M

Originally Posted by jcbacall

canadagoose_7950m_chilliwack_lrg.jpg

canada goose- chilliwack parka

wearing the same joint from last year.
i feel a bad winter up here in toronto.
even tho this joint is played out in toronto.
i dont see alot of dudes got the red one
pimp.gif

Realy want a canada goose coat. I want the yorkville, so I can take off the hood on some days
you don't see these in NYC...looks like a really dope coat.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by 1C3M4M

Originally Posted by jcbacall

canadagoose_7950m_chilliwack_lrg.jpg

canada goose- chilliwack parka

wearing the same joint from last year.
i feel a bad winter up here in toronto.
even tho this joint is played out in toronto.
i dont see alot of dudes got the red one
pimp.gif

Realy want a canada goose coat. I want the yorkville, so I can take off the hood on some days
you don't see these in NYC...looks like a really dope coat.

Word, all you see nowadays is North Faces and Marmots. Only seen 1 dude with this coat in dark blue.

Anyone know where I can find a nice black or blue wool toggle coat??
nerd.gif

any help would be greatly appreciated...

Originally Posted by Ballinsam23

that old navy jacket is wayyyyyyyyyyy overrated. i was
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
when i saw it online. walked to the store and was
mad.gif
indifferent.gif
ohwell.gif
tired.gif
when i saw it and tried it on in person. its worth the sale price, but for those that ordered it before seeing it in person dont get your hopes up

Thanks for that. I'mm going this week. I hate when that happens. You get all excited in person then try it on ans think, " the guy in the pictureonline was sporting it way better."
tired.gif

For anyone wondering about the American Eagle jacket. I just picked a black/grey one up and I suggest sizing down if your on the short side. Its more of awinter jacket and really feels warm. My only complaint is that it looks too bulky unzipped

Back
Top Bottom