Official January '13 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS Vol Happy New Ye

Status
Not open for further replies.
saw some black / concord Venomenon Kobe Jackets at Marshalls this past weekend for $29.99

Womens Air Force 1 Low 487643-400 sz 5.5-8 $19.99

Womens Air Force 1 Low 487643-403 sz 5-9 $19.99

Kids Zoom Kobe VII 505399-017 sz 3.5Y-7Y $19.99

Kids Zoom Kobe VII 505399-501 sz 4Y-5Y $19.99

Kids Zoom Kobe VII 505399-104 sz 5.5Y Only $19.99

Lebanon 615-443-3521 Phone orders are accepted

I saw Cough Drops in Riverhead last February for $70. Regret passing but I think all pairs make it there eventually, just not in the numbers you would assume. Unknown if true but I saw someone on Youtube do a video on Tokyo V's he snagged at an outlet. Sometimes it's just the luck of the draw. You have to visit and see what happens.

[COLOR=#red]Outlet availability changes quickly when it comes to trends/what's hot. Cough Drops were available in outlets cause they sat...damn near forever at inline retailers. Now that Foams are the "it" shoe of the moment, coupled with resellers, most colors are going to sell out completely. I'd say that after Electric Greens it was pretty much a wrap for the moment trying to find foams in wide availability at an outlet. It's all cyclical though, just like SBs at early 2000s, AF1s on the back end of 2000s, Foams are up now, they'll go out of mass consumer's "style" eventually. Especially with the price hikes - end of Holiday '13 both Ones and Pros will be $240. Hell, you could find damn near any color of KDs from 1-3 if you wanted. Come IV and up, not so much.

Back on subject, starting tomorrow 40% off clearance apparel, 30% off hash footwear in FactoryStores only (meaning no Clearance stores) through Sunday. [/COLOR]y.

[COLOR=#red]Outlet availability changes quickly when it comes to trends/what's hot. Cough Drops were available in outlets cause they sat...damn near forever at inline retailers. Now that Foams are the "it" shoe of the moment, coupled with resellers, most colors are going to sell out completely. I'd say that after Electric Greens it was pretty much a wrap for the moment trying to find foams in wide availability at an outlet. It's all cyclical though, just like SBs at early 2000s, AF1s on the back end of 2000s, Foams are up now, they'll go out of mass consumer's "style" eventually. Especially with the price hikes - end of Holiday '13 both Ones and Pros will be $240. Hell, you could find damn near any color of KDs from 1-3 if you wanted. Come IV and up, not so much.

Back on subject, starting tomorrow 40% off clearance apparel, 30% off hash footwear in FactoryStores only (meaning no Clearance stores) through Sunday. [/COLOR]y.

You sure that sale starts tomorrow? They normally do this type of promotion on Fridays...

outlet in merrimack nh is doing the hash 30 and clearance app 40 starting tomorrow.

it may include the in-bin clearance shoes too, my manager wasn't too clear earlier.

Been searching for Black Flip IIIs like mad, and NikeFind tells me there may be inventory in a Florida premium outlet... but when I called I got red lighted.
Feels Batman :smh:
I thought I was getting close haha

Been searching for Black Flip IIIs like mad, and NikeFind tells me there may be inventory in a Florida premium outlet... but when I called I got red lighted.
Feels Batman
mean.gif

how do you use Nikefind? I go on it and it's asking for a password

Feels Batman :smh:

those may be all gone bro... they got cleared out of almost everywhere when the price dropped

It's almost impossible to get any good stuff there since the arab sits at the store all day and wipes them clean when the truck arrives. I usually check some of their listings on ebay and see all the stuff they scooped. The thing that hurts the most is all those ID's they get for $39.

W
When was the last time you went through there. What's in there that's worth buying? I cant get there how I use to.
aI

It's almost impossible to get any good stuff there since the arab sits at the store all day and wipes them clean when the truck arrives. I usually check some of their listings on ebay and see all the stuff they scooped.

Info? Who is this that you speak of / what's the eBay account?

how do you use Nikefind? I go on it and it's asking for a password

you just open it and its like an instant message. You can talk with a nike rep and they will search for any shoes you want. If its asking for a password, then its not nikefind

Went to Sawgrass had a lot of Hyperdunk 2012, for $99 including the Olympic color way. Nothing else worth mentioning.

South Chicago didnt have much. But they do have some kobe VII supreme system Concords for $70 on hash. If 30% off tomorrow that's a nice deal. Saw a few size 12 nothing bigger. Couple other color ways were 80 and 110 but nothing special.

Lunarglide 4 for 60
Some hyper fuse for 60 also I think

Kobe vi black for $100 still very FSR they gotta drop the price on those can't imagine them selling. Not even that great a color way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom