Official January '13 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS Vol Happy New Ye

Status
Not open for further replies.
View media item 213101
Nike Factory Store in Vacaville, CA. Sizes from 8 to 12. They even brought out more of the Kobe VII Supreme. It's the weekend so you know this place will be poppin' tomorrow.

Crazy to me that the same shoes were at the Concord Mills (NC) outlet for $99.

They also had a few different colorways of Nike Hyperdunk+ for $99. Otherwise a very useless trip.

Crazy to me that the same shoes were at the Concord Mills (NC) outlet for $99.

They also had a few different colorways of Nike Hyperdunk+ for $99. Otherwise a very useless trip.
same shoe here in socal outlet $99 
eyes.gif

You guys can have your store price check that store I do it all the time. You can get it for 49.99. Just ask nicely at the register and have the store/ store's number.

Jordan 2012 blk red sz 10-12 and white blk red sz 9-13 $130.

Jordan 2012 deluxe grey volt limited sizes $150.

Cabazon Outlet.

Last edited:
Jordan 2012 blk red sz 10-12 and white blk red sz 9-13 $130.

Jordan 2012 deluxe grey volt limited sizes $150.

Cabazon Outlet.

They had those for $104 during the NY sale at the Livermore outlet. I still see a few behind the counter which are probably returned. The system is underrated considering the detail a design of the shoes but buying the high-top version for $69 is a much better deal IMHO.

The Nike outlet in round rock has some black/white dunk lows for $27, and the San Marcos outlet has some white/black dunk highs for $29. These are both in central Texas. Hard to beat $30 beaters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom