OFFICIAL JANUARY '14 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally after 2 months I found something at Marshall'sKobe

VII TB. Kc Marshall's $59.99. They had about 10 pairs total. 3 different kinds. Maroon/white White/white/ Orange/White Also had KB VI all black.

doubt ross finds are making their way back. return policy + boxes + proof of order would make it difficult.

they have some weird inventory issues to be honest. some shoes pop up randomly consistently. for example, the white/red/grey spizikes pop up in a 9.5 from time to time on the site.
not really.If you keep the box and find cheaper later. You can send back and make the $60.Same if you find shoe in less then year later cheaper at Nike outlet you could return them.

maybe for nike.com but we are talking about footlocker which doesn't accept returns of over a year old. The duke kobe 7s came out almost 2 years ago now.
For returns processed 90 days or more from date of shipment, a GiftCard will be issued if an exchange isn't requested. If you are the recipient of a gift, please provide your full name, shipping address and email address (if available). Returns received more than one year after date of shipment will not be accepted and will be returned to sender. At your request, GiftCards are available for all exchanges made prior to 90 days from date of shipment.

About 8 Pairs of Size 11 B Grade Taxi XII's at Omaha factory outlet. $139.99

View media item 771417
(402) 332-5136

-HereAndGone

After seeing this it got me wondering how there can be FSR of B grade shoes. I feel like B grades in particular sizes would make more sense. In other words, are most B grades really B grades?

Not that I'm complaining. I'll take reduced price retro Js when I can.

As usual, B grades are usually from the the set of shoes from the factory that when an error occurs on ONE set of sneakers, they usually take the 50 before and the 50 after and "Chuck them"

Most of the times, there is nothing wrong at all with the sneakers. They are not fakes, they are not GM, they are just sneakers that were deemed with an error. Most of the time it could just be a missed stitch somewhere. Sometimes it is noticeable.

But 9 times out of 10 There is nothing wrong with B-Grade kicks and if your lucky, you get a pair at discounted prices.

Never understood people and their DON'T BUY THEM THEY ARE B-GRADES attitude. Unless you see what is wrong with the shoe, they are just as good and sometimes better than some of the ones that released for full retail.

I understand what B grades are. I just figured one set would all be in the same size, like the recently posted Taxi XIIs, rather than a full size run of a particular shoe.

STORE UPDATE:

Champs Sports in Arden Fair Mall in Sacramento has a lot of sizes of the Air Jordan III Powder Blue in stock. (as of 01/28/2014).

Picked these up today at KC Ross's $49.992011 Blake Griffin 2011 Hyperdunk Supreme.Also had from 7.5 -11 Kobe vii black white grey.

View media item 774881
Got these at Ross in Richmond, Texas, the Bella Tera store, for 20.99.

They had some pretty nice Kobe life styles l, and various other high end basketball shoes ranging in size. Worth checking out if you're in the area.

Damn Sneakersteal BLOWS UP outlet finds. DAMN!!!! I guess it helps but I'd be pissed if I was a local waiting on a price drop and they tweet that kick out. They be F'n up all kinds of outlet jems. LMAO!

This will be my last time commenting about SNEAKERSTEAL and the whole "Sneakersteal Blows up spots". When I created corkclothing / sneakersteal.com it was to bring people outlet finds that the usual suspects would harbor amongst their crew. It became popular and frequented by many and to my surprise has grown very well organically. Through the years I've built numerous relationships with Head coaches and Footwear managers also athletes at outlets. My reach has grown but the way I operate is still the same way and can easily be duplicated but others are too greedy to ever give info this freely. This thread is dead compared to the way it was and quite frankly I never see it getting back because of the craze with reselling. I appreciate the support from those that enjoy the service I provide and to those who think I blow spots up here is a little food for thought. The good founding fathers of NT could tell you the traffic they receive daily is OUT OF THIS WORLD !!!! actually dwarfs my numbers. So remember the next time you post something amongst this "COMMUNITY" just know tons of people see the post also and spread info as well.

You're obviously talking to me so I'll reply. I'm not blaming you, sneakersteal, directly for any "wrong doing" because you've done not a thing wrong. What I meant by "Blow up a spot" is you could tweet something out that has been sitting for months, collecting dust, literally ignored by so many and suddenly they sellout everywhere. It's as if your followers get their que on what to buy entirely based on what you decide to tweet. I've picked up a shoe or two based on your info but I've also lost out on quite a few shoes that would sit until the second y'all get info and it gets tweeted. Double edge sword I suppose. You do the "community" a mighty good service, hats off to you. I guess this really boils down to maybe I shouldn't be so cheap. Lol! That I-95 Posite deal was spectacular!

You're obviously talking to me so I'll reply. I'm not blaming you, sneakersteal, directly for any "wrong doing" because you've done not a thing wrong. What I meant by "Blow up a spot" is you could tweet something out that has been sitting for months, collecting dust, literally ignored by so many and suddenly they sellout everywhere. It's as if your followers get their que on what to buy entirely based on what you decide to tweet. I've picked up a shoe or two based on your info but I've also lost out on quite a few shoes that would sit until the second y'all get info and it gets tweeted. Double edge sword I suppose. You do the "community" a mighty good service, hats off to you. I guess this really boils down to maybe I shouldn't be so cheap. Lol! That I-95 Posite deal was spectacular!

its also not what he decides to post but what info is sent to him. the shoes could have been sitting for months but then noticed by whatever source provides the info. if its an employee, then the store could just be ready to liquidate the stock. if its a customer, its all random.

also, the taxi 12 info that was posted on here was actually sent to oldsole before it was posted on NT. oldsole just posted it later due to him slacking that day :D

Last edited:
any way yall want to chop it up, sneakersteal is a source of information to "blow up spots". It reaches a wider and more diverse crowd than just NT who is specifically "hardcore" sneakerheads. It's not blaming anything, just stating facts/the obvious.

maybe replace "blow up spot" with "cognizance of shoe reaches mass audience" or something to make it sound better.

no shots, and i think i can speak for most in saying I'd rather have a consistent flow of easily formatted info (sneakersteal) that may or may not make it to my normal info source (NT) than worry about spots being discovered. It's a slight tradeoff

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom