OFFICIAL JANUARY '14 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
WNCrk8

Happy New Year. Hope we find some steals in 2014
+1 Hope too...

Last edited:
don't know where to put this so i'll put it here: was looking through ftl.com and saw some random older models tossed back up in extremely scattered sizes, mostly 10.5 or 13. Things like Kobe 8 sulfur, Kobe 7 wbf, easter and duke, Kd 5 energy, even a Kd 3 wht/ blu and sme Hyperdunk 2011 all black. I'm sure some of them are gone by now as I can't be the only who noticed, just thought I'd share and it might be worth a look and maybe someone might end up with something they wanted...

how about we just don't post **** then cause you could always"pick up the phone and just call" right?

Lol typical NT, always gotta go to the extreme.

It will take less time calling the store and asking versus posting in here and waiting to see if/when someone responds.

Marshall's Concord also had HyperDisrupters

Pink - size 12.5
Green/White - 11.5
Burgundy - 13

I think those are the sizes. One of each. $49.99

Lol typical NT, always gotta go to the extreme.

It will take less time calling the store and asking versus posting in here and waiting to see if/when someone responds.
he's a noob, he'll learn with time. 

onmyownhype23 - he's an admin so it's best you don't argue with him, just sayin 
glasses.gif

Marshall's Concord also had HyperDisrupters

Pink - size 12.5
Green/White - 11.5
Burgundy - 13

I think those are the sizes. One of each. $49.99

Damn. I searched all over my area for the pinks in 12 or 12.5 and came up empty. Every one I went to only had like 1 size of a different color. Guess no one store got a good sized batched, just scattered sizes

They are B-Grades so be careful

My only experience with B-grades has been a bad one and i know many others have had great experiences with B-Grades so judge for yourself but you might be looking at driving to a nearby outlet to make a return on a damaged pair of shoes.

Point taken. I seen more than a few and have tried several on in the weeks they have been at the outlet. No noticable flaws were apparent especially major flaws like soles hanging off that would make this steal a bad deal. In the past when placing phone orders I hav asked the sales associate to look at the pair and let me know if there are any flaws or dirt. They have switched them for better pairs in the same size. As long as its not busy I dont see this as being a problem

Probably a stupid question and I imagine its a ymmv but will stores accept MVP passes over the phone. My outlet still has those oak hills at 170. I'd definitely buy another pair for sub 100- my pass. Or do outlets price match other outlets?

Tanger pa outlet had

20% off jordan tees
30% off lebron, kd and kobe clothing
50% off team apparel (had manning, Wilson, and rg3 white replica jerseys)
Nothing of the hash wall
Kd v white yellow elites for 80
Kd v super hero elites for 100
Forementioned xx8 oak Hills for 170

Last edited:
I hav had an outlet price match but it is at the managers discretion. Thats a big difference tho. Maybe they can hold one till monday n honor the sales price. I have had this done for me before also

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom