OFFICIAL JANUARY '14 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no full size run of the Lebron XI at Citadel

There was about a week or two ago. Since, they have been moved to hash.. But there is no hash sale currently and thats why there is no 30% off.

Scattered sizes.... In that XI though.

haaa, repped. even burlington got skin in the game now? so weird. they used to (probably still do) sell mostly like FUBU kicks and old man kicks

San Leandero Clearence

Kobe jacket size M only from what I saw $25

FSR of this Jersey. Really nice for you Duke fans. Didn't get a picture if it but the back has the years they won the championship on the back in like a ghost print. Words and number 3m $30 ( Also had 1 Duke warm up jacket, with the championships on the back also)

Women's Solar soft moccasin Floral QS size 9 $40 only one I saw and I swooped it.

Flyknit Trainer yellow (personally I've never seen this color before) 10-12 from what I saw.$99

Also had this pink color way 9-14 $99

Had a 7.5,8,8.5,12 in the White/black color way $99
Tons of shorts KD shorts, black, metrology, ny66, seat pleasant Smallest size XL.
by white/black you mean these?

Went to my local Nike Outlet and picked up LeBron X watermelon lows for 119.99$. Also they had a couple different Lunar Force 1s, Soldier 7s, Hyperposites, and a couple different styles of Nike boots.

Went to my local Nike Outlet and picked up LeBron X watermelon lows for 119.99$. Also they had a couple different Lunar Force 1s, Soldier 7s, Hyperposites, and a couple different styles of Nike boots.

would be really nice if you could post what outlet it is.

Sneakersteal posted this earlier and i missed out. Anyone have an idea of how or where he got them? I'm thinking an outlet because of the $530 loss

Last edited:
So a pair of YOTH Kobe 8s are at a local NF and they are only discounted a penny. Is it true because it's a "special holiday" sneaker that there isn't as big of a discount? $160 down to $159.99. LAME

So a pair of YOTH Kobe 8s are at a local NF and they are only discounted a penny. Is it true because it's a "special holiday" sneaker that there isn't as big of a discount? $160 down to $159.99. LAME

Not all shoes get marked down. Most do but not all. Years ago I returned a size 15 db 3 I picked up for someone that didn't want them and the outlet put them on sale for retail.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom