OFFICIAL JANUARY '14 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Folsom, CA

KD V Elites $74.97 + 20% off (Mainly wht left)

FSR in pretty much everything.
Unfortunately the extra 20% off was only for this past weekend + MLK day. KD V Elite's are back to $74.97. Still some scattered sizes available in both the "superhero" and "okc home" colorways.

Great Mall Nike in Milpitas, CA

Lots of Free Flyknits for $69.99, Flyknits Lunar 1 also

London AM1

Hyperelites

Lebron X Low sz 10.5 in hash wall

Counter had a pair of the green/red gloves size 9

Lunarglides 4

Not to mention, I just returned a pair of AJ 3 Retros Fire Reds sz 10.5, AM97 Tape Camo sz 11, and Air Uptempo 360 Fuse sz 10.5

Last edited:
They had 6-8 pairs of Atomic Purps in 12 on Sunday.  Also had all red lunar 1's in multiple sizes.  They did have a crapton of the flyknit frees, passed on those tho.
I was told that there was no other Flyknits available size 10 besides the Flyknit Free's. Either way, thanks for heads up.

Great Mall Nike in Milpitas, CA

Lots of Free Flyknits for $69.99, Flyknits Lunar 1 also

London AM1

Hyperelites

Lebron X Low sz 10.5 in hash wall

Counter had a pair of the green/red gloves size 9

Lunarglides 4

Not to mention, I just returned a pair of AJ 3 Retros Fire Reds sz 10.5, AM97 Tape Camo sz 11, and Air Uptempo 360 Fuse sz 10.5
What cw Lunar1's do they have? Thanks

what color are the undercover lunarglide5s ?
thanks
I copped a pair of 12's in the Atomic Purple for $69 less 30% at the Conroe, TX clearance store on Sunday.  Also got some AM90 Tianjin and Lunarglide 5 Undercover JP's for the same $.

These Wheat joints.

Also got these a couple of months ago, $30.
awesome! those brown ones are really nice.
smile.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Has anyone seen any retro 4s at any outlets lately? Near me its been relatively dry on retros in general

Last edited:
anyone know what the return policies are at the outlet / clearance? i'm aware that it says '30 days...'. but i have a couple of pairs of shoes i purchased a few months ago with original receipt that i wanted to return. would i get full refund? or would i get the lowest marked price for the item?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom