OFFICIAL JANUARY '15 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
He must be lucky i go to great lakes all the time and they never have anything good. The fly knit airmax only one pear and they were 189.99. I was there Friday ans they had 1 pear of futures in grey sz 11 109.99. XX9 white and black only 1 sz 11 didn't notice price. But other than that ive never been able to find any good deals on kicks
U gotta get cool wit the employees man. I gotta dude in there that hmu now when somebody makes a return in my size or they get decent kicks.

I haven't been to the Howell one in a long time but i go to great lakes a couple times a week since I work about 10 minutes from there. They might as well be a retail store since most of the shoes are the same price as FNL or FTL

Do you mean cool or cool[emoji]128176[/emoji]
Option A. Those dudes love kicks just like us. With that said I went in yesterday n it was empty. Save anybody gas if u were thinking about making the drive. Birch run usually has a decent selection in kids kicks for everybody with kids.

It's just timing. Usually they don't get anything I mean nothing compared to the ones in Chi town or Cali or anything like that. I mean the drive to Chicago is almost worth the extra hour compared to driving to Great Lakes for me. I have had some decent luck at Howell though overall. Last week I picked up the Cali Dunks Hi for 40 bucks, I mean no its not a retro or anything but still just one example off the top of my head, its better than some of the other outlets I've seen in person or on here. Just have to keep at it. The dude with the nick in the afternoon avatar always has some good finds too.
Wow thats a great deal on the Cali His, didn't even know they were at outlets. It's also the type of deal that won't come to SoCal outlets, there is a huge skateboard culture here and I don't remember seeing any dunks at outlets anytime I have visited.   Hopefully some Quartersnacks or Beijings start to pop up at some of the other outlets, I've been checking in here regularly to see if anyone else has gotten any. 

Last edited:
Its always hit or miss in MI though. I've had some finds..like retro 6 pistons for $99.99 or 1 lows around $40ish. Chat it up with an employee if you go in with heat on ur feet....they tend to look out or throw you discount cards

I live in Howell MI. I've found some decent stuff there from time to time but nothing too exciting. Haven't checked out Great Lakes Crossing. I work in Flint so I've been to the Nike outlet in Birch Run a few times. Had some really good luck there!

Michigan is dope.

Had incredible luck with Jordan 2012's, Air Foamposite Max and Air Max Flyknit.

Dang sorry you dudes live in a lame city :lol: fashion rules in NY, LA, CHI and other cities are often overlooked.The good thing is stores take phone orders

It's been a dry month in Orlando/Kissimmee area. I asked why is it so dry and they said cause of holidays being last month. They haven't restocked major yet.

I'm told  most stores will have their physical inventories coming up at the end of the month, so they don't want to have so much product to count.  So, February should start the bigger shipments.

West Palm Beach had/has 20% off hash wall as well as 30% apparel sale racks.  I only had a few minutes so the only things I saw that caught my eye were Nike NFL Jerseys for $60 + 50% off (local team, the Dolphins in white - Tannehill, Wallace and Hartline) as well as a pair of Nike KD 7 in the knicks colorway for $130 + 30% off.  I ended up copping the Tannehill jersey for $30 and was about to cop the KD's but in line I noticed it looked like the dude that returned them wore them out.  Wasn't about to drop over $100 for used pair of KD's.  I also noticed Concord foams and Lebron 11 SOBE on the hash wall as well as Black Nike TW '14 golf spikes for dirt cheap (something like $54 + %20 off).  Didn't have too much time to browse the apparel so not sure what they had there.

It's been a dry month in Orlando/Kissimmee area. I asked why is it so dry and they said cause of holidays being last month. They haven't restocked major yet.
I was down there this weekend and the clearance center was terrible. I did get some LeBron XI for 100 at another factory store which had also had a Xmas kd and LeBron return at the counter

Anybody in the las Vegas area with some tips?! Or am I better off trying my luck at Caesar's and the Bellagio this weekend?!

Nothing much at Nike Outlet in San Jose....

I did see Kobe 9 WTK in size 11 for $260 and Kobe 9 Christmas size 8.5 for $189 on the counter.

Wish I could de-rep you for quoting 12 pics...lol
I believe the word you are looking for is "neg rep"

devil.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom