OFFICIAL JANUARY '16 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

FinishLine seems to be clearing out all of their boots. ZX Flux Sneakerboots are like $25 online and AM 90 Sneakerboots were $50. Sneakersteal and KicksDeals both posted about them a little while ago.
Repped. Called my local FNL and they have the AM90 Sneakerboot in my size. They still have a sz 9.5 in Chicago Ridge Mall.

Last edited:

NFS Gulfport, MS

Air Max 90 OG black/white/infrared $89.99 FSR

Air Max Plus OG orange/black $89.99 FSR

KD 7 silver $129.99 FSR

Lebron Soldier 8 a few different colors for $79.99 FSR

Free Flyknit Chukka royal blue $69.97 scattered sizes

Nothing else noteworthy  They wouldn't let me take pics.  Will try to hit New Orleans and Gonzales this weekend, gotta fnd something to use these 3 $50 MVP Passes on LOL
Phone ordered the Air Max Plus' earlier, thanks for this update, man. Repped.

Nike Citadel has FSR Oreo Spizikes $79, and All black Jordan 29's for $69. Call tommorow. Milk everyone

Brooklyn heads...silent launch this weekend at flatbush. My boy works there but he won't say what,,,,,?

This is has been open for a minute

aint this the community store ?

is there another address its not an outlet
Brooklyn heads...silent launch this weekend at flatbush. My boy works there but he won't say what,,,,,?

Lol, you sure that's your mans? He should tell you if the answer is yes.

it is a community store in flatbush and yea he the homie but he still has a job to do lol anyway i guess it was the DB Retro 10 but not sure if sold out or due to snow

Thank you for posting the finishline info.

Copped goadomes for $56 shipped

Oh crap didn't know Nike boots were part of the sale. Thought it was just timbs.

which goadomes you copped? Cuz the only ones I see that's part of the sale says Dark Odsidian/Black. That ain't the all navy pair?

Yeah that Goadome deal was the truth. They had the all blacks up yesterday...

Last edited:
Thank you for posting the finishline info.

Copped goadomes for $56 shipped

Oh crap didn't know Nike boots were part of the sale. Thought it was just timbs.

which goadomes you copped? Cuz the only ones I see that's part of the sale says Dark Odsidian/Black. That ain't the all navy pair?

These
Still have sizes up apparently

repped... 1 for mentioning it. 2 for posting this because there was only a 8 and 10.5 of this color when i checked earlier today.

I called regarding the Jordan XX9 Blackout at the Citadel.

Was told they only have size 15 available.

Anyone have any luck getting a phone order for any sizes this am?

Called citadel was told no Jordan 29 in stock

Didn't see post above- was told same only size 15 in stock

Don't think they had them at all, or don't want phone orders. The store is in CA so they just opened.

Last edited:
Bummed that I couldn't make it to the bank on time. Never even called. Those xx9s gotta pop up somewhere else. I just know it.

Bummed that I couldn't make it to the bank on time. Never even called. Those xx9s gotta pop up somewhere else. I just know it.

The Citadel told me to call Cincinatti, OH. I called them but they told me they didn't have any either.

The Citadel told me to call Cincinatti, OH. I called them but they told me they didn't have any either.

Monroe, OH (which is by Cincy I believe) had them a few months back but for no where near $69. I was kind of surprised they were still around so I would be surprised if they do pop up elsewhere. The Hare colorway was the last I remember seeing around my area.

Thanks for the updates from the people who tried calling as I was going to do the same.

I would say someone get the sku of the all black 29's and see which locations are showing having them in stock

Back
Top Bottom