OFFICIAL JANUARY '16 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

sawgrass mills mall
havent been there since i moved to PA, but the mall is gigantic and nike store used to get some good stuff
Last time I was down there, everything was picked through. Its hit or miss. But Sawgrass is your best bet in that area.

Last edited:
after seeing Just4kicks212 vid I talked to a nike rep and they said they dont have the nike air max 95 neon. Shouts out though. Guess they mustve sold out.

Last time I was down there, everything was picked through. Its hit or miss. But Sawgrass is your best bet in that area.
I didn't find much at the Nike at sawgrass mills when I went a couple months back. However if you are looking for apparel, I would suggest hitting up the marshals and ross stores. I wasn't able to find any shoes of reasonable size there (always size 15+ for any deals) but found some pretty good deals on tech fleece hoodies. 

Maybe it is too warm over there? Seemed to have plenty of tech fleece at discount at the marshals. (Posted on Tech fleece thread before)

Hilton Head, SC.

20% off hash
30% off clearance clothes
Mixed sales throughout rest of store.

Of note:
Air Max Plus "Tiger" on hash - mixed sizes - $89.99 before discount
Tech Fleece jackets blue/peach Rafael Nadal - mixed sizes - $64.99 before discount

Stopped by the Flushing, Queens Nike Clearance store. 20% off footwear, 30% off apparel. They had nothing though. Looked completely tapped out.
I've yet to cook there. I talked to an employee one day she said dudes be there daily at opening and when they get "hot" items like Tech they buy it all.

after seeing Just4kicks212 vid I talked to a nike rep and they said they dont have the nike air max 95 neon. Shouts out though. Guess they mustve sold out.
i literally went there yesterday and they had a full run. Its at the vineland outlet.

I didn't find much at the Nike at sawgrass mills when I went a couple months back. However if you are looking for apparel, I would suggest hitting up the marshals and ross stores. I wasn't able to find any shoes of reasonable size there (always size 15+ for any deals) but found some pretty good deals on tech fleece hoodies. 

Maybe it is too warm over there? Seemed to have plenty of tech fleece at discount at the marshals. (Posted on Tech fleece thread before)
Good looks. I'm TBF so 15+ is right up my alley.

I've yet to cook there. I talked to an employee one day she said dudes be there daily at opening and when they get "hot" items like Tech they buy it all.

Stopped by the Flushing, Queens Nike Clearance store. 20% off footwear, 30% off apparel. They had nothing though. Looked completely tapped out.
Ive gotten to know a couple of the employees there. Yes dudes line up to get in before the store even opens. . BUT they put a new policy in place regarding exclusive or "hot" shoes limiting 1 to each person. Luckily since its a clearance store and it gets so much traffic. Heat comes out randomly. It really comes down to right place right time. Ive come up in there a couple times with shoes and apparel.

Gonna be in Ft Lauderdale / Miami area this weekend and have time to hit one outlet, any suggestions? Not familiar with the area.

Sawgrass mills but it sucks now. Gon eve the same stuff posted here and at every other outlet in the US. Hash wall rarely has steals. And the stuff in the isles only has 20% off a lot of the time.

Better off going in for the clothes. May find few steals on that. Go on a Tuesday that's restock day.

Yeah, I mentioned the resellers in the December thread. There are two apparent resellers that I always see at the store, husky Asian dude and swarthy dude. You also see a lot of Asian women taking pictures of random shoes, all sizes. I've seen people routinely walk around with like 5 bags full of stuff. Resellers have really ransacked the store. The first couple of months that the store opened, traffic was light but once word really got out, it's a daily jux.I've also noticed that the employees like to put out heat when there are no discounts at retail prices. If you go enough times though you'll eventually spot something. I'm in the area, I try to go at least 2-3 times a week.

Heat comes out randomly. It really comes down to right place right time. Ive come up in there a couple times with shoes and apparel.

Yeah. From my experience, usually during the early to middle part of the week, in the later hours. That's usually when I've spotted Jordans, Air Max's, Lebron's, etc. The weekends are nuts.

Last edited:
My local outlet is right next to my gym lol

I find myself going too often 
mean.gif

Paramus Nike Factory Store

(201) 843-0932

Yeah, I mentioned the resellers in the December thread. There are two apparent resellers that I always see at the store, husky Asian dude and swarthy dude. You also see a lot of Asian women taking pictures of random shoes, all sizes. I've seen people routinely walk around with like 5 bags full of stuff. Resellers have really ransacked the store. The first couple of months that the store opened, traffic was light but once word really got out, it's a daily jux.I've also noticed that the employees like to put out heat when there are no discounts at retail prices. If you go enough times though you'll eventually spot something. I'm in the area, I try to go at least 2-3 times a week.
Yeah. From my experience, usually during the early to middle part of the week, in the later hours. That's usually when I've spotted Jordans, Air Max's, Lebron's, etc. The weekends are nuts.

I've gone into clearance stores and straight up asked the employees about their shipment schedule so I could time my trips accordingly and they always give me a "all the time" kind of answer. There must be some sort of shipment "schedule" for all/most stores. It'd sure be nice if we could somehow, as a community, track the shipment schedules. There has to be some method to the madness even with stocking and inventory delays. Has anyone tried or inquired about this before? I'm tired of playing the lottery and gambling away my time/gas.

Nike SL:

Nike Tech Fleece AW77 

Olive (S) $31.49

Nike Tech Fleece Windrunner

Dark Camo (S,L) $49

Light Brown Camo (S,L) $49

Dark Blue (L) $41.99

Nike Tech Fleece Aeroloft Bomber

Dark Blue (XL) $69.99

Red (XL) $69.99

They had more sizes in the morning. Place was a zoo because of the extra 30% off.

You also see a lot of Asian women taking pictures of random shoes, all sizes.

I've seen this recently at the Lee & Wrentham MA outlets, too. Just snapping pics of everything on the aisle racks, at all different angles. It's weird... anyone know what they're up to???

Last edited:
I've seen this recently at the Lee & Wrentham MA outlets, too. Just snapping pics of everything on the aisle racks, at all different angles. It's weird... anyone know what they're up to???

Maybe there's a Niketalk thread for them as well lol. After all, we do the same thing to a degree...

I see them doing this also, but it's never with anything special. Nike frees or gr basketball shoes usually.

Hey Fam, employees aren't suppose to give out shipment schedule or future stock info, that's the equivalent of leaking confidential company information in legalese. Now I'm sure there are shady workers who do that for a fast buck but we just have to bite the bullet and get lucky. These resellers have really messed up our hobby/ love. I feel your pain y'all! Have a great weekend and let's figure out a plan regionally to counter these guys who do it for a living since I'm assuming almost all of us have jobs.

^Regional networks that divide outlet visits and report back to the group and NT....bulk buyers do it....why not us :smokin

I just left working an outlet, so I can tell you anything you want.

What you probably don't want to hear is that, most of the time, there is no plan.

I'm smart, honest, and was a valuable employee. I was able to take on tasks on my own without direction. And, as honestly as I can be, I can tell you that in many of the outlets, there really is no shady, ulterior motive or preferential treatment.

Shipment schedules?  They do come in "all the time".  One or two shipments are scheduled for each weekday, from two different sources.  But, if staffing is low and the processing team starts to fall behind, the shipments get held.  And they don't necessarily come back to the store in the same order.  And most employees back there just grab a random purchase order, process that, and move on to the next one.  Unless there's a specific directive from a manager (i.e., attack all the footwear because it opens up the most space the quickest), there is no rhyme or reason as to what gets processed when.  There's too much of it and not enough people to plan it out that carefully, and for the most part, management just wants it on the floor and doesn't care about the order.

Bulk buyers, at least at my store, only wanted deep discount stuff they could flip for double.  The "hot" product was never their target.  So, there was never a reason to cater to them.  Again, that's the norm across the country, although I know that some of you near stores that get better product more consistently may see different scenarios, so I'm not saying you're wrong - it's just not the majority of places.

And, as I've said in here before, we really don't care about phone orders.  I know you don't like to hear that, and I apologize for your feeling that way, but we are much more focused on the people in store.  If you have never been in the store that you're calling, then you can't know what's happening on the other end of the phone - what you may interpret as a lazy employee may be a cashier with 8 people in line in front of them, and they want to get off the phone and help the people with money in their hand that may come back into that store, rather than help a phone order that may be a one-time customer.  Again, not what a lot of you want to hear, but I'm trying to be honest.

Of course, there are DEFINITELY bad managers out there.  Which is why I'm an ex-employee, because I couldn't deal with the incompetence and the stress that came with it for a part-time "fun" job.  I'm a teacher pursuing a doctorate (the job just helped pay for grad school), and decided enough was enough.

Hope that helps some of you.

Bulk buyers, at least at my store, only wanted deep discount stuff they could flip for double.  The "hot" product was never their target.  So, there was never a reason to cater to them.  Again, that's the norm across the country, although I know that some of you near stores that get better product more consistently may see different scenarios, so I'm not saying you're wrong - it's just not the majority of places.
I have noticed that. I've seen Jordan 9's, 7's all sitting on the wall when there's no discount. In general, when there's no discount, the store has significantly less people in it. 20% or 30% off, it's a damned bed bug infestation in there.

Back
Top Bottom