OFFICIAL JANUARY '16 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

any outlet around major cities will be bad, bar none. why cant you just accept resellers as part of the sneaker culture and quit complaining? you guys sound like a bunch of children.

Happy MLK JR. Day. United we stand.

Last edited:
heat410 heat410 - i know you see im deleting your posts. PICK UP THE PHONE AND CALL!

Ok then my bad just was making convo on the thread man....and not of anything a lot of people on here do the same too and their posts don't get deleted I don't know why I'm getting targeted every time when there's been people here posting stuff that is similar to mine "oh u all think they still have a FSR" or "where this place at" or how much bro" and so forth etc........

heat410 heat410 - i know you see im deleting your posts. PICK UP THE PHONE AND CALL!

Ok then my bad just was making convo on the thread man....and not of anything a lot of people on here do the same too and their posts don't get deleted I don't know why I'm getting targeted every time when there's been people here posting stuff that is similar to mine "oh u all think they still have a FSR" or "where this place at" or how much bro" and so forth etc........

no need to play the victim nor spark convo just to spark convo. just keep to the updates.

STOP WITH ALL OF THE COMPLAINING!

STOP WITH REQUESTING PICKUPS!

See what I mean lol I'm just wondering why they post doesn't get deleted bro haha this happen to me 2-3 months ago when my posts was getting deleted every time....and I usually always post stuff when ever I'm at outlets by me of pics or posting of what hot shoes they got.....all I'm saying is just be fair if my posts of asking and requesting about shoes gets deleted I think everyone else's posts should be deleted too lol ya know what I mean

STOP WITH ALL OF THE COMPLAINING!

STOP WITH REQUESTING PICKUPS!

See what I mean lol I'm just wondering why they post doesn't get deleted bro haha this happen to me 2-3 months ago when my posts was getting deleted every time....and I usually always post stuff when ever I'm at outlets by me of pics or posting of what hot shoes they got.....all I'm saying is just be fair if my posts of asking and requesting about shoes gets deleted I think everyone else's posts should be deleted too lol ya know what I mean

im not going to argue with you. if you dont like it then move on.

no need to play the victim nor spark convo just to spark convo. just keep to the updates.

I gut bro I'll keep to the updates as usual......and lol I'm not playing the victim card bro lol I'm just saying how is that fair but t is what it is

I applaud you kingjay718 kingjay718 for bringing that issue into the light. But nothing will be resolved. With low paying wages brings "opportunity" to make more for these employees. The cycle doesn't stop unless the employee is highly compensated. And even then that is not a cure all. $ deters a lot of the doubt though....

I applaud you kingjay718 kingjay718 for bringing that issue into the light. But nothing will be resolved. With low paying wages brings "opportunity" to make more for these employees. The cycle doesn't stop unless the employee is highly compensated. And even then that is not a cure all. $ deters a lot of the doubt though....

Thanks bro

Last edited:
Like I said I don't knock the hustle or resellers. They only taking advantage of a system that was implemented by management. Hell, I can be classified as a reseller. Look at my 16 feedbacks. :lol:

Reselling is a whole 'nother animal. And this thread has an audience. Both registered and unregistered members.....

Kudos to you for making that money.. :smokin

So. Chicago

Saw there are other posts with other shoes so I didn't include those. I usually search for Air Max & Jordan's so IMO, selection wasn't that great. When they passed out those $25 & $50 discount cards last month I figured January would be a slow month. Unless something comes through at the last minute, I'll probably use mine on clothes. They did have a decent selection of T's, hoodies & pants.

View media item 1874177View media item 1874178View media item 1874179

South Chi cleaned out of the Jordan XI lows from phone orders. They were B grade in case it wasn't mentioned earlier.

no more Bred 11 lows at Jersey Gardens but one of the workers were mwntioning to me to come in in the next 1-2 days only coz everytime they get a suprise release on saturday (like they did with the 11s) theres another batch (that they or at least for him he doesnt know what it is) that comes in afterwards

you should call and update the thread
wink.gif
no phone orders, forgot it was clearance store.

Back
Top Bottom