OFFICIAL JANUARY 2010 PICK UP POST vol. START THE NEW YEAR OFF RIGHT! NO PIC QUOTING!!!!

Originally Posted by cincybcats22

Damn Charm - did you beat up a female sneakerhead or what?
or you simpin
nerd.gif

just 5th day of the month and already packed with amzing PUs!

but i'm still trying to get over the $5 big hurt's and $3 kamikaze's on page 4. they are my size
frown.gif

everytime i find something I want for $100+ (right around msrp), another pair falls into my lap for below retail way below $100.

Nike saving me money
pimp.gif

e0f25914bc616c95c81b02ff05f140240d09310.jpg

im surprised I even got them. seller just shipped the nike box taped up. the box is destroyed but the shoes are fine so i guess im okay. for $15 shipping, iexpect a double box, but what can you do?

Originally Posted by DJBBert

Cris you should cop a pair of blazers, they're dope and the price is good as well. Wore them to work and they're clean. In regards to the blackwatch beanie, all sold out. Kiya picked up the last one. WTAPS 5 panel psss, good luck with that one haha.

.............I know, I was at Self Edge on friday, we were talkin' about that beanie, damn Kiya.

Cris.

Originally Posted by TheSwoosh

Got these clarks today in the mail. I had to call every major Nordstrom on the west coast. Finally found them in Alaska.
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

congrats, they look cool, but that story had me rollin
laugh.gif

Nice pickups nt.

NT family: Im trying to get into the Semi-pro football allstar game. It goes by votes just like NFL, NBA so im asking everyone to support me. so if you cantake the time to vote for me I would appreciate it. Just click on the link and the box by my name and vote. ( Ragille Sims Hudson valley cowboys #1) Here isthe link below.

go vote for me in the gridiron elite all star game more voters faster the shoe in, thanx for your supporst in advance. http://www.gridironelite....lstarclassic/?page_id=30 Just click the box by my name in the votingsection.

Back
Top Bottom