OFFICIAL JANUARY 2010 PICK UP POST vol. START THE NEW YEAR OFF RIGHT! NO PIC QUOTING!!!!

how, and where is everryone grabbing those croc forces?? i remember longgg time ago on cribs, fat joe pulled them out, talking his usually madness that no onehas the kicks he has.. smh.. i rem when dudes where calling him out, and he ducked lol

Originally Posted by bwood056

how, and where is everryone grabbing those croc forces?? i remember longgg time ago on cribs, fat joe pulled them out, talking his usually madness that no one has the kicks he has.. smh.. i rem when dudes where calling him out, and he ducked lol
those croc forces sat in alot of places, some also hit outlets.......

odds are dude up there found a spot that still had them and had them for the low, cant knock the hustle
pimp.gif

I need to find myself a pair of Clerks am90s.

Seeing them recently makes me regret passing on them

i got a DS pair of size 9s over the last few months but i didnt like the fit... copped these to replace the size 9s

Originally Posted by s dubl

^^^like its just that easy to find em
laugh.gif
lol yo ive been scouring ebay for the last few weeks looking for older kicks i dont have... i got 1 more pair of kicks coming in on monday thatwill make me go
pimp.gif

but i might miss out on the black/red 6s because i chose older stuff i wanted over them...

Originally Posted by bigj505

^^^like its just that easy to find em
laugh.gif
lol yo ive been scouring ebay for the last few weeks looking for older kicks i dont have... i got 1 more pair of kicks coming in on monday that will make me go
pimp.gif

but i might miss out on the black/red 6s because i chose older stuff i wanted over them...
thats whats up...those VIs look like they will tend to be super ashy on some pairs anyway.

thats whats up...those VIs look like they will tend to be super ashy ashy and greasy at the same time on some pairs anyway.

fixed
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by button999

Originally Posted by j671

sniped someone early this morning.someone please tell me these are b grades and not fakes..comin in its own box???did they sell them separately?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eB...ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT
Fake, no pinstripes on tongue, wrong box, wrong box tag, 2 obviously fake white/red IV's in his previously sold items.

thanks everyone...jumped the gun i guess..Ive reported him and told ebay and him that im not paying cause im not gonna support illegal activity.....thanksagain

Getting off to a real slow start this year. No shoes, just a Nike Windrunner & this:

Back
Top Bottom