OFFICIAL JANUARY 2010 PICK UP POST vol. START THE NEW YEAR OFF RIGHT! NO PIC QUOTING!!!!

Kobes looking dope, and I've never liked any Kobes.... wonder why we cant get a Lebron 7 ID....

XIs for that price is sweeeet

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Kobes looking dope, and I've never liked any Kobes.... wonder why we cant get a Lebron 7 ID....

XIs for that price is sweeeet

no love for kobe 2's? USA was hard.. umm those henny air max are CRACK.. how much on nike ID?

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

.wonder why we cant get a Lebron 7 ID....

this.

price would be OD but I'd cop at least one pair. and I'm sure they'll be better than thelackluster colors Nike has come up with so far.

J - ur IDs are crazy piff man
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

jwdanklefs- good job on the i.d.'s Love the extra work you put into them. Nice dog too
Sthebest1984-Nice concords, a lil love and they'll look good as new.

^haven't noticed the red in the holes on the VI's until that pic.

the red comes from the insole. there was a huge light above me (my dining room chandelier thingie) so thats why you can see through the holes that clear.

YO! Those adidas are INSANE.

Kobe's, Heinekens
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

those were reg. china hyperdunks... these are Yi Pe's

iqlz79.gif

laugh.gif

I thought there was something different about them though, just couldn't place it. Thanks for letting me know.

DF!!!

Originally Posted by DZaster

those adidas, dope concept, nothing I would ever wear tho

Same here. Strictly for the display case. They made 1977 of them, 1977 being the year the original Star Wars was released.

All those VI's are actually looking pretty good
nerd.gif

Nice NB's an 180's up there too!

As for me.....to start off 2010:

2nd pair, to replace the ones that cracked on me..

also

and

and you gotta love freebies

My recent pickups in the past week..still waitin on two shoes will post when they arrive
pimp.gif

Kobe V's..love this colorway..

mv6hc5.jpg

Copper Foam crewneck..

8wz4ac.jpg

Back
Top Bottom