OFFICIAL JANUARY 2010 PICK UP POST vol. START THE NEW YEAR OFF RIGHT! NO PIC QUOTING!!!!

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
OG Carmines and WORN by MJ?
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by dkballer22

very nice jordans, just had a quick question, how do you know when a pair of shoes are game worn by michael, they come with some type of certificate of authenticity?
For some of the older models, since they don't say "Sample" or have the "FTPS" tagging, you go by the date on the tag. While released pairs will be in the range of Year(2 digit), Month(2 digit) & Month(2 digit)

Example:

Made bwtn Sept-Nov 1991.

MJ PE pairs will be the exact date like the tag on my pair. So 910112 is to be read as January 12, 1991.

Thanks for the comments everyone.

Originally Posted by mj234eva

Originally Posted by dkballer22

very nice jordans, just had a quick question, how do you know when a pair of shoes are game worn by michael, they come with some type of certificate of authenticity?
For some of the older models, since they don't say "Sample" or have the "FTPS" tagging, you go by the date on the tag. While released pairs will be in the range of Year(2 digit), Month(2 digit) & Month(2 digit)

Example:

Made bwtn Sept-Nov 1991.

MJ PE pairs will be the exact date like the tag on my pair. So 910112 is to be read as January 12, 1991.

Thanks for the comments everyone.
ive been schooled for today... and i was just hating on u to my homeboy the other day
laugh.gif

mj234eva- best pick up I've seen in a long time

glitch008- Crazy steals there.

Charm & Hammer - Thanks fellas
glasses.gif

MJ - great pickup with those carmines.
Rican - damn, $60 silver 1/2's
smh.gif
.that's a great price, wish i would have known something....i could have used a 2nd for another "science project"
laugh.gif

Glitch - good job on those deals, the XIII's look great for $14
pimp.gif

How are ya'll ordering from the outlet, did you go and see what they have then call or is there somewhere to look. That Penny crew is sick!

Look at this guy Shannon, the PE / Sample / g/u tip has been soaring lately
pimp.gif
. Life mustbe good. btw, I think you said they were auto'd? And those soles are mighty clean for their age!!

^Haha no life is not good but it is what it is.
ohwell.gif

I think I said it was probably fake. And it was, so I removed it.
laugh.gif

Thanks again.

OG Carmines are
eek.gif
pimp.gif

smh.gif
at me for not jumping on those sample 1/2s. Next time I gotta remember to bring my wallet with me to work.

Originally Posted by nyrican23

These just came in today. $60
smokin.gif
Shout out to the person that gave me the heads up
pimp.gif
yo u must be a cool dude... i posted my samples and nobody gave a hoot lmao
call me eHating
laugh.gif

Came home to find these sitting in the rain. These weren't supposed to be shipped until 1/25, so when I opened the box, I was expecting more qs am1s fromthe outlets.
Pleasantly surprised.
2val6ae.jpg

I haven't bought sneakers in awhile, but these are a personal grail of mine and the first time ever seeing a pair in my size, so it was a must cop.
happy.gif

4291496382_6f686e38b8_b.jpg

4290757497_e7f144fdb9_b.jpg

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by nyrican23

These just came in today. $60
smokin.gif
Shout out to the person that gave me the heads up
pimp.gif
yo u must be a cool dude... i posted my samples and nobody gave a hoot lmao
call me eHating
laugh.gif