OFFICIAL JANUARY 2010 PICK UP POST vol. START THE NEW YEAR OFF RIGHT! NO PIC QUOTING!!!!

Nice pickups everyone
34dlvu8.jpg

2corcr5.jpg

Originally Posted by LonelyBoySole

Justin those Champion hooies are
pimp.gif
i need some like that in those colors
nerd.gif
they are on championusa.com, i haven't seen 'em in those colors in any stores yet.

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Originally Posted by LonelyBoySole

Justin those Champion hooies are
pimp.gif
i need some like that in those colors
nerd.gif
they are on championusa.com, i haven't seen 'em in those colors in any stores yet.
LOL- No you didnt snag on those hoodys. You coulda had a nice pair of something else
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by tak

LOL- No you didnt snag on those hoodys. You coulda had a nice pair of something else
ohwell.gif
i do want those joints from you dude....but come on....have you seen this NYC weather?
sick.gif
...these hoodies are necessary....and...wait a minute...your the one that put meon to the sale!
roll.gif

Damn Rap....enough Kobes?
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

adding to my kobe collection, and some og taxi's. kobe jacket is my favorite jacket so far, quality is on par. and very true to size, doesn't fit hugelike other basketball gear.
pimp.gif

381563818.jpg
381563820.jpg

i was very happy when i first made these but then i found out nike added the other color i need for these after i paid for them
mad.gif
so back they go, nice pick ups everybody

New pick-ups:

A personal top 3 jordan of mine...wht/blk 9s.
Been searching for persian bw's for a min.
And lebron 20-5-5 to ball in.

2qvds2o.jpg

bgzrci.jpg

11w7gqx.jpg

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Originally Posted by tak

ohwell.gif
i do want those joints from you dude....but come on....have you seen this NYC weather?
sick.gif
...these hoodies are necessary....and...wait a minute...your the one that put me on to the sale!
roll.gif

Damn Rap....enough Kobes?
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
next time Ill be sure to hook you on my goods instead

Mars....hardly anyone is doing full speckled ID's, yours lookin' cool.

Not bad as well dreads, nice "Stash Inspired's".

Cris.

THOSE OG CARMINES COUPLE PAGES BACK LOOK GREAT!!...HIS AND HERS OG TAXIS MINE ARE DS AND MY GIRLS ARE VNDS PAID $290 SHIPPED FOR BOTH STEAL??

SORRY FOR CRAPPY PICS

Kinda back into the shoe game
laugh.gif
. Couldn't stay fully away
ohwell.gif
. Anyway, past 30 days...

16.5 IS A GREAT SHOE. Don't sleep. I may like them the best out of the 5 pick ups. Maybe one of my favorite shoes ever
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom