OFFICIAL JANUARY 2010 PICK UP POST vol. START THE NEW YEAR OFF RIGHT! NO PIC QUOTING!!!!

Originally Posted by Executive76

I need those Cavs HWC shorts...Team shop is sold out
nerd.gif

yeah i had to wait so long cause when they first went up they sold out...i copped right when i saw them back up.  just check back for restocks and you should be good.

friend of mine was able to get these for me for 111 and some change...couldn't pass for that price
4299094302_9bda562ca1.jpg
4299095108_05cde8349b.jpg

Picked it up this morning...line was insane there were only 100 produced in total i think....
good thing to know people at the store lots of sour heads when they shouted SOLD OUT!

If you thought Nike ONLY made limited sneakers, they do so with soccer cleats as well. Only difference is they're MADE IN ITALY! Dedicated to one Italy's greatest footballers, Paolo Maldini.
381671822.jpg

Got these from my old Niketown New York Co-worker both pairs for $300 (shout out to the ntny crew 00-02) No OG boxes but ehhhhh i'm still hype...
laugh.gif

thanx guys there both a size 10 and those flights were worn once and foam pros worn twice. VERY WEARABLE lwerd
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by T21D

If you thought Nike ONLY made limited sneakers, they do so with soccer cleats as well. Only difference is they're MADE IN ITALY! Dedicated to one Italy's greatest footballers, Paolo Maldini.
Nice, didn't expect to see those here!  I remember, unexpectingly, seeing some Pink Panther Mercurial Vapors at my Nike shop, which were also "Made in Italy".  Softer materials and a full-carbon-fiber chassis.  Real football appreciation
smokin.gif

saw the Notfrared VIs today...I was actually impressed somewhat. Pretty nice in person. Still passed. More important kicks to purchase.

Hammercharge....dope sir!

nice pick ups NT.

Back
Top Bottom