OFFICIAL JANUARY 2010 PICK UP POST vol. START THE NEW YEAR OFF RIGHT! NO PIC QUOTING!!!!

VI samples
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Nets v. Wizards Tickets
pimp.gif

Sucks Arenas won't be playing though

Originally Posted by maxtempo96

good stuff NT.so much heat...

been a decent january for myself too

went in hard at the sample sale

got my movies and shows on

got my gaming on

i hope to god this game doesn't suck as hard as i think it's gonna.can't complain about $0.75 floor seats

.75 floor tickets?! How you get that?

I don't really keep up with Jordan's anymore but saw those VI CarmaineISH Jordan's on Sunday...

the quality is HORRENDOUS, I can't believe y'all pay $150 for them.

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

dope pickups everyone, especially those OG Infras
pimp.gif

just in today.....

Why is every black on black basketball shoe suck. But for some reason, FOAMS are an EXCEPTION to the rule. Very nice J
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by treewing

Originally Posted by Executive76

Originally Posted by bdis1986

eek.gif
[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)] sweet jesus to those samples.. June needs to come now even if its varsity red [/color]

qxmczk.gif
White/Varsity Red 6's are set to release....

I know. I was referring to the acceptance of them being Varsity Red instead of Infrared

Originally Posted by T21D

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

dope pickups everyone, especially those OG Infras
pimp.gif

just in today.....
Why is every black on black basketball shoe suck. But for some reason, FOAMS are an EXCEPTION to the rule. Very nice J
pimp.gif
Thanks Fred, that's very true about the black on blacks. i don't think i've had any shoes that were entirely black besides foams. most just have an all black upper with white midsole.

Got the 1/2 cent's on the 50 for myself today...

And be careful posting actual photos of those Nets tix like that... You might go to the game and find someone already sitting in your seat... 

Originally Posted by The Game is a Foot

Got the 1/2 cent's on the 50 for myself today...

And be careful posting actual photos of those Nets tix like that... You might go to the game and find someone already sitting in your seat... 

No problem he could just give the ppl at the box office $10 and get courtside ez
I can see it now season tickets for $50

Dope PEs cincy, one of my favorite shoes, got the volt and 11 colorway
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ those nets VS wizards prices.... cant wait till the nets leave...

Back
Top Bottom