OFFICIAL JANUARY 2010 PICK UP POST vol. START THE NEW YEAR OFF RIGHT! NO PIC QUOTING!!!!

got these last week .....
2lmbeap.jpg

and traded my Jordan XII Retro 09 White Red for these .......

2r6yv7q.jpg

James-
smokin.gif
on the un-urawas and un-clots

3dgarfly23- nice pearls
pimp.gif
, you came out on top, son!

Gotta get those VI's, you guys think they're gonna stick around for a while?

Originally Posted by Baybully650

Cris...didn't you just pick up those 95s the other week?

...............Yeah, I needed money to get something else, so my brother got'm from me. Yo, my boy Rome was at my house last night, he was telling me how he sold his 3 Spiri's in 1 shot, I was, "Was it your Michigans, Blk/Red, and Blue???  Cuz there was this dude on NT/ISS that just got some......."  Haha, it happened to be you, dope, if you see anything I'm selling in a size 9.5-10, it's all his.

Cris.

James...
smokin.gif

Justin...do it man!

Bayarea....dope. I wish I had a small fott
ohwell.gif

3dgarfly23...you def got the better end of the deal.

Originally Posted by crisone

Originally Posted by Baybully650

Cris...didn't you just pick up those 95s the other week?

...............Yeah, I needed money to get something else, so my brother got'm from me. Yo, my boy Rome was at my house last night, he was telling me how he sold his 3 Spiri's in 1 shot, I was, "Was it your Michigans, Blk/Red, and Blue???  Cuz there was this dude on NT/ISS that just got some......."  Haha, it happened to be you, dope, if you see anything I'm selling in a size 9.5-10, it's all his.

Cris.

Yeah...he sent me a text about his powerwalls that he is selling and I recognized the pic.. I was like "
nerd.gif
is that Chris who's selling them for you?
nerd.gif

Rome seems like a cool dude though. He was trying to sell me some other pairs of kicks and sent over a video..I happened to spot his collection of spiris and he was cool enough to let them go. Saved me the trouble of having to search around and bid on pairs that pop up on ebay.

^ Yeah, he's cool, his "sneaker room" is bananas, well, before he started sellin' off shoes, once you walk in, you would see Amsterdamns, KR's, and all his Powerwalls.....

Cris.

bargain shopping this week:
DTLR purchase for $52 after tax... i couldnt say no tho i did debate lol
e9c2565e8285a9174b46b4959633ae1474049ae.JPG

new friend hooked it up for me
f8525fce398569bb4766a1f2829c1599f3c7d72.JPG

Polo Thermal matches various royal kicks I have. $21 after tax retail was $34
4f535123ec238c979c6449f9688e24dfae195df.JPG

Polo crew on sale at marshalls for $15 bucks but its going back unfortunately. Found a hole near the tag unless someone has advice. Colors were not perfect but would have been good enough for me. Flash makes pearls look a lil more different.

7de35c75e1cd8d47904743606d05e8a9b3ed662.JPG

Originally Posted by DZaster

Gotta get those VI's, you guys think they're gonna stick around for a while?
I'd get them ASAP, they're going faster than you think. I picked mine up from FTL today and they only has a couple pairs left, I picked up the last size 10

Back
Top Bottom