OFFICIAL JANUARY 2010 PICK UP POST vol. START THE NEW YEAR OFF RIGHT! NO PIC QUOTING!!!!

eek.gif
 Paris Dunks

Originally Posted by creamOfDacrops

Originally Posted by air max 87

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
i still remeber when paris hit outlets....

Hit outlets? 
eek.gif
All B-grades if I remember correctly.  I still remember that eye popping pic from croatianstyle.(don't remember if theirs were bgrades or not) 

Here we go
Spoiler [+]
parislot.jpg

If your from the bay and a real sneakerhead you know would know that Cliff ended up trading to get all the paris's from the employees lol. And all Dre's (croationstlyle) paris's were not b-grades. The real deal from collette.

Originally Posted by GetHigh420

If your from the bay and a real sneakerhead you know would know that Cliff ended up trading to get all the paris's from the employees lol. And all Dre's (croationstlyle) paris's were not b-grades. The real deal from collette.
yeap croationstyles came from collette, he had that "auth" paper work with them

Originally Posted by crisone

^ Long time no talk/see Jon....what's goooood??? Dope 3's.

Cris.
yo sup cris.
it's been a while, sir. everything's good on my end, just getting ready to break these 3's out for the beautiful weather we got out here today. besides that, i got no complaints, can't ask for anything more than that.
pimp.gif

hope all is well with you, too.

Those Black Cements Are Beautiful!
pimp.gif

Second Pair Of AM1's Came In Last Week For $37

SMH At The Butcher Job Some Of These Pairs Received At The Factory
smh.gif
..Joints Look Like I Got A Looooong +*% Big Toe Nail On My Right Foot
tired.gif
... These Will Definitely Be The Pair I Wear Into The Ground
grin.gif
...... Lesson Learned, At That Price, Order 2 Pairs And Return The Worst Of The 2.

*Got In Some Grails This Weekend..... Having Played Baseball All Growing Up These Have Been On My List Of Vintage Must Haves..... Now Just Need The I's In The Blue & White Colorways
pimp.gif

The Iridescence Behind The Swoosh On These Is
eek.gif

Shout Out To All Those AM Team Members

Been Rocking Them Around The House And So Far So Good
smokin.gif

nomo-med.jpg

90's Nike Shoe Innovation,Design And Quality Is Unmatched By Any Other Era ........ If You Don't Know, Better Ask Somebody!

^ NICE price for those, outlet?

So Much Sole - looking good
pimp.gif
.  Glad they were in good condition, thanks for the pics.

Originally Posted by air max 87

Originally Posted by GetHigh420

yeap croationstyles came from collette, he had that "auth" paper work with them
Dude built those connects early on, from sb's to co.jp to jordans and always on his hustle
pimp.gif

I just counted all the paris dunks and it's 30 pairs. Say each goes for 3000(they go for more though), that comes out to $90,000
sick.gif

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

Those Black Cements Are Beautiful!
pimp.gif

Second Pair Of AM1's Came In Last Week For $37

SMH At The Butcher Job Some Of These Pairs Received At The Factory
smh.gif
..Joints Look Like I Got A Looooong +*% Big Toe Nail On My Right Foot
tired.gif
... These Will Definitely Be The Pair I Wear Into The Ground
grin.gif
...... Lesson Learned, At That Price, Order 2 Pairs And Return The Worst Of The 2.
i feel you...mine had one swoosh longer than the other...one tongue was a lil higher....one of them the red suede part was high in the front

they are b grades tho
eyes.gif
oh well lol...i been wearing them...theyre
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom