OFFICIAL January 2010 Website/Outlet/Store Report Thread Vol. What will 2010 Bring?

so who thinks these space jams are gonna hit the outlet before the summer hits.. with the hints of braile ont he side of the mid sole is a gimmie there aresome that are deff b grade around

I haven't posted in here, well, never, however given the popularity of them, I guess it's a courtesy. As of at least 11am this morning, City Blue inFranklin Mills, PA had some of the SJ '09's still on the wall. (215) -632-3810 Main Store . Don't know what sizes but the one on the wall lookedlike a 9.

The rest of Franklin Mills Mall:

Athelete's Foot Outlet
Jordan HOF 1's - $69.99
1/2 Cent : Silver/Blk and all Black - $119
HOF 2k9's - $109
AJ 1- Khaki/Blue - $ 80(?)
Jordan XX2 from CDP - $80
Alot of Jordan Brand Tees: i.e., " High, Flying....", and others $7.50

Nike Outlet
Hypermax Tennis Ball pack - Red, many sizes, $89

Cherry Hill, NJ HOH
AJ 1 Premier - Blk/Varsity Red/Varsity maize, retail.

Originally Posted by mrmadison

so who thinks these space jams are gonna hit the outlet before the summer hits.. with the hints of braile ont he side of the mid sole is a gimmie there are some that are deff b grade around
all the bgrades got sold over out of the back door over the summer by them semi-legit websites
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by devildoc76

I haven't posted in here, well, never, however given the popularity of them, I guess it's a courtesy. As of at least 11am this morning, City Blue in Franklin Mills, PA had some of the SJ '09's still on the wall. (215)637-9954. Don't know what sizes but the one on the wall looked like a 9.

The rest of Franklin Mills Mall:

Athelete's Foot Outlet
Jordan HOF 1's - $69.99
1/2 Cent : Silver/Blk and all Black - $119
HOF 2k9's - $109
AJ 1- Khaki/Blue - $ 80(?)
Jordan XX2 from CDP - $80
Alot of Jordan Brand Tees: i.e., " High, Flying....", and others $7.50

Nike Outlet
Hypermax Tennis Ball pack - Red, many sizes, $89

Cherry Hill, NJ HOH
AJ 1 Premier - Blk/Varsity Red/Varsity maize, retail.
Saved me a trip down thanks

I really wish I had the money for the dunkman V's.

I don't plan on paying 129 for the blk foamdomes neither, but its no doubt in my mind if/when south chi gets their pairs they will go fairly fast...I'mwaiting on the 99.99

The Nike Air Penny II black/blue/white are $39.99 at Footlockers and Footactions. Heres the problem, they were RTV so they can not be ordered, and only storesthat have them in stock are selling for that price. Good luck

Angel

Originally Posted by young hova

I don't plan on paying 129 for the blk foamdomes neither, but its no doubt in my mind if/when south chi gets their pairs they will go fairly fast...I'm waiting on the 99.99
exactly

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

Yall think the "1985" Spizikes and the black/red cw spizikes will hit outlets?
I kind of want both pairs but don't want to pay retail...

i have not seen or heard abour spizkez hitting outlets in the past

Tanger outlet in Terrell, TX had quite a bit of the black/grey spizikes, and that was only a month ago.

Originally Posted by funkdoctor73

The Nike Air Penny II black/blue/white are $39.99 at Footlockers and Footactions. Heres the problem, they were RTV so they can not be ordered, and only stores that have them in stock are selling for that price. Good luck

Angel

you sound like you work there.. if so, is there a number we can call to see what stores actually have them?? i been waiting for those shoes to drop at thatprice range.. more info greatly appreciated.. thanks..

Originally Posted by MJRM2384

Franklin mills said they never had any spacejams?

Don't let them fool ya. I walked in that store (City Blue) lookin for Foamposite Lites. Girl said they never carried them. Looked down as I walking out,and the were on the bottom rack, and all she said was "Oh." They were on the top row, next to some silver 1/2 cents, and some HOF 2k9's. Ilooked at them, and bugged, because I thought they were sold out in stores all over the US. But I don't like em so I kept lookin for my Foamposite Lites. But beware also, they have a City Blue, and a City Blue Outlet on opposite sides of the mall. They were at the store, not at the outlet. But I saw 'em,thats my word.

^^ As of friday Cinci and Jeffersonville had nothing special. I had a $50 GC to spend and came home with nada.

Cinicinnati Mills
Penny 1/2 cent sz 8-9.5 $130
Goadomes Olive FSR $80 or $90
Jordan 1's Metallic green 10.5+ $70 or $80
Couple different color forces mostly FSR $70-$80

Jeffersonville had Goadomes in brown same price as cinci and FSR

I apologize I cant be more specific, I was in and out after seeing the selection.

Originally Posted by YO GetOFFmyKickZ

Originally Posted by funkdoctor73

The Nike Air Penny II black/blue/white are $39.99 at Footlockers and Footactions. Heres the problem, they were RTV so they can not be ordered, and only stores that have them in stock are selling for that price. Good luck

Angel

you sound like you work there.. if so, is there a number we can call to see what stores actually have them?? i been waiting for those shoes to drop at that price range.. more info greatly appreciated.. thanks..
No i don't work there, but someone posted them on the pickup post..i got the sku, called footactions and footlockers and was told that.

Angel

just stopped in marshall here in col ohio they had the jordan 60plus in the laney colorway, for 49.99 and 39.99 dont know why 2 differnt prices the size 8 and8.5 were 39.99 and the 10 and 13 were 49.99also jordan 2.5 all black were there for 49.99. seen some information dc shoes they were kkinda sweet.

Originally Posted by airberg

Tanger outlet in Terrell, TX had quite a bit of the black/grey spizikes, and that was only a month ago.
no spizikes in Terrell. But they do have a size 11 in the AJ1 Hi Metallics (Red) for $59.97 for anyone lookin to scoop those up right quicc....
nothing else mentionable in men's sizes

glasses.gif

Originally Posted by Agent0024

Originally Posted by airberg

no spizikes in Terrell. But they do have a size 11 in the AJ1 Hi Metallics (Red) for $59.97 for anyone lookin to scoop those up right quicc....
nothing else mentionable in men's sizes

glasses.gif

Surprised they sold. I remember them being pretty expensive.

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

Originally Posted by thekckid

Originally Posted by JordanPP30

Foamdomes are too much IMO for outlets.

I can't really justify dropping 130 plus at the outlet either
How much were you expecting to pay when the boot was regularly $225
tired.gif
I think $129.99 is okay for that, based on the regular retail price. I mean, black Goadomes sell out nearly everywhere for $140-$150 normalretail. $95 off original is over 40% off retail. This boot will last someone for years, and it's pretty sick looking. It's a must for winterweather. Good alternative for those that don't want to drop the $129.99 will be the Grey or Chocolate Goadomes at $89.99 or even the Black AM 90 boot at$79.99.

I got my Royal Blue/Black foamdomes for $50 last year..have yet to wear 'em though..
pimp.gif

Did we ever get a confirmation on the nike air 3's (retro garnett's) for $25? I did some calling and came up with nothing....

Back
Top Bottom