OFFICIAL January 2010 Website/Outlet/Store Report Thread Vol. What will 2010 Bring?

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

SORRY FELLAS..BELIEVE ME IF I HAD KNEW OR BEEN A LITTLE QUICKER I WOULD HAVE SHARED INFO..SECRET SOCIETY CREW WERE THE ONLY ONE'S ALONG WITH THE BULKBUYERS THAT COPPED. I CAN HELP WITH THIS THOUGH.

CENTRAILIA OUTLET PIPPEN1 BLACK/RED $59.99 GOOD SIZE RUN... GARNETT BLACK/BLUE $59.99 GOOD SIZE RUN

TUCSON AZ OUTLET AIR MOWABB QS 362465-181 $51.99 FSR

secret society
laugh.gif

secret society of all 3 people?
roll.gif

with a drop like this, info is not posted because the outlet won't take phone orders seeing that there was a line outside before opening...

if info was posted, and people called, NO ONE would have been able to cop over the phone..

i know people will itch and moan,but it is what it is.

thanks again bro
pimp.gif

Yeah i bet they did. just shows me what type a cat you are. i dropped that sample info to your boy and you came up and want to throw it in my face. i will keepdropping info weasel because this is what its all about hooking the sneakerhead up regardless if they lurk or contribute.

^ i came and dropped it in your face cause you came out your %$$ with this "weasel crew."
you act like i follow outlets. i don't pay attention to the boards.
i received a text about a shoe, i called and ordered...simple as that.
not my info to pass...so stop whining like a $%^&* and go make your phone calls.

You are a real funny cat..probably about a buck 20 soaking wet talking like you really hard..weasel nobody is crying over here just speaking the truth. Getsome get right about yourself joker.

Originally Posted by oldsole73

SORRY FELLAS..BELIEVE ME IF I HAD KNEW OR BEEN A LITTLE QUICKER I WOULD HAVE SHARED INFO..SECRET SOCIETY CREW Some friends of an employee WERE THE ONLY ONE'S ALONG WITH THE BULK BUYERS THAT COPPED. I CAN HELP WITH THIS THOUGH.
fixed... now can the bickering stop man?

^ act like your hardcore over internet sneaker forums

weigh a buck 20 soaking wet

and be a weasel and your in.

Originally Posted by oldsole73

you cant fix this one bigj your boy is a busta..and thats it. oldsole is the man and so is my boy... and i dont know why we even bickering
fixed
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom