OFFICIAL January 2010 Website/Outlet/Store Report Thread Vol. What will 2010 Bring?

^its whichever outlets sell more size 9's than others. if the outlet doesn't sell size 9's for an example south chicago doesn't sell 9 well,thats why they doing get many samples.

Most samples are sz9
I've seen some running shoe samples in sz10
never seen a sample sz13- maybe it was a PE or a test model

Originally Posted by I RoCk dA Js

Originally Posted by mhtcjt37

Originally Posted by xilegacy

They had those trainer sc's for 30 at some other outlet. I picked up a few pairs, 60 seems too much.
Anyone know which outlets have those for $30?
nerd.gif
i'd like to know the same

Originally Posted by nyrican23

Originally Posted by heelntoe wit my nyks

Originally Posted by nyrican23

Viejas

$59.99 FSR
pics from S&R? tsk tsk
laugh.gif
uhh ..what?
Shipping & Receiving. The bins, the size order, the ladder. Looks exactly like every Nike outlet stockroom. That pic wasn't taken on asales floor. I say tsk tsk because of the cell phone pic.
wink.gif

I dont think anyone posted anything, but the Dirty Coppers Foamposite are available on shoetrends.com for $195 shipped. FSR as of 10am PST.

I don't work for nike. I just know somebody who does and when stuff comes in, he texts me pics to show what came in.

Originally Posted by kabobking

I dont think anyone posted anything, but the Dirty Coppers Foamposite are available on shoetrends.com for $195 shipped. FSR as of 10am PST.

Is shoetrends legit? I never ordered from there before

Originally Posted by gswarriorz

they good!!

that late shipment date is pretty unnerving though... 2/22. that means they don't even have it and they might cancel your order should god forbid theydon't have enough pairs. right now the site is freezing too.

the coppers won't be available at your typical footaction/footlocker/finishline right?

Originally Posted by gswarriorz

they're legit, but from my past experiences with them, on new releases, sometimes you have to wait like a week after RD before they ship. they obviouslydont have a nike account, but they buy or have partnered up with someone who does

^^ tell me about it. im no where near a HOH or an Niketown. my order just went through... keeping my fingers crossed.

Originally Posted by s2kray

the coppers won't be available at your typical footaction/footlocker/finishline right?
Wrong.

Flockers and Factions are set to have these.

Some stores down SOUTH have 75+ pairs coming in...

Ripleys Believe it or Not...

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Are you telling me that the south is a desolate and crappy market?

Originally Posted by AbstraKt

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Are you telling me that the south is a desolate and crappy market?
yes, in order, Northeast > West coast > everyone else

i just chatted with a nike rep and he says that there are no air max 2009 and kobe ivs available in any outlets. is this true? ? i know air max 2009 hit butare they gone already?

Originally Posted by Funkman

Most samples are sz9
I've seen some running shoe samples in sz10
never seen a sample sz13- maybe it was a PE or a test model

back in the day sample testers had to be size 9's or 13's. this was back around 05 for sure. if it's changed i don't know.

Back
Top Bottom