OFFICIAL January 2010 Website/Outlet/Store Report Thread Vol. What will 2010 Bring?

^ no problem glad to help you and others 
smokin.gif

South Chi has the Spizike boots all-blacc FSR $129.99 for those interested....
nerd.gif

$95 CDP 21/2 are all gone....
frown.gif

HOF 1 still $89.99 but all-Blacc Ostrich 1 Hi's are $79.99 for those interested....
grin.gif
glasses.gif

Deer Park had nothing as usual except for a few pairs of the 2k9s in each colorway marked down to 69.99
ohwell.gif

I would post this in the Regional Forum (SoCal) but I doubt people venture there often. Anyway, I was at Sheikh's @ the West Covina Mall and they had a size 7.5 White/Black Penny 2s that Johnson Creek has for $39.97. For you NorCal heads, there is a size 11.5 or 12 at the Hilltop Mall location. They will price match but you have to physically be in the store to do so. They also had the Penny 2s in the Orlanda cw for $59.99 but only size 7.5 was left. The Salvatory had Red Metallic AJ1s for 50% off of their $110 retail price -- a bunch of sizes left according to the employee.

Originally Posted by bigsupa

DP is gonna have some 60+ this Friday...CW probably first Bred cw

They did have some Soldiers 3 samples sz 9 for $49 354815-012

DJ premier af1 ($99) and DJ AM dunks ($69) both sz 8 both returns I picked up DJ AMs for me with that 20% coupon when you return something
pimp.gif
but the others were still there.
60+ DMP 1s or the 60+ shoe?

I need the bred 1s. Price?

The Air Penny II Blk/Blk/Blk are on sale at footlocker.com for $100 - 25% F&F code = $75. Same thing with the Hyperize, and they have at least 6 colors in stock of those.

Nike Air 1/2 Half Cent Penny (black / metallic silver / anthracite) for 124.99 (free shipping).

@ Bargainpump.com (The site is under PickYourShoes for those wondering if they're legit.)

oldsole thanks for the heads up on the 2006 360's!
i always loved that colorway, but never got a chance to own a pair!
just ordered mine!
thanks

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Air Mowabbs QS came in.

Thanks for the heads up.

$60 shipped, couldn't pass up.

Oh my goodness.  That's super tempting.  Where is this info posted?

That's what I'm saying?!^ I sent him a pm and no response. Didn't those release a couple of years ago?

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

Originally Posted by JUPITER SAM

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

^ yeah at my ross they had a whole bunch of those 

did they have any xxl or 3xl. what colors did they have????
yeah they did i got them all from L to 4x in the red and grey colorway they already all been sold the people know who they are 
tongue.gif

how much were they? somebody posted they were 12.99

Back
Top Bottom