OFFICIAL January 2010 Website/Outlet/Store Report Thread Vol. What will 2010 Bring?

looked through the pages for this month and didnt see any gradients. need a size 12. if you know plz pm! thanks

Originally Posted by Rapido27

Kobe IV Gradients? A few showed up at outlets, but those were returns.

NT CHI had the home and aways AZK 4s for $59.97 in near FSRs in Dec. They were gone in a matter of days.

i've already posted this in the zoom bb3 thread, but for those who haven't read it...

auburn hills factory has the zoom bb3 in the white men can't jump colorway. decent size run earlier today. international release only to this point, so get'em while you can stateside.

peace!

Originally Posted by reakeon23

is there any ndc codes for any discounts?

Swoosh/NDC did but it ended the 3rd 25% off clearance may be a while b4 another coupon comes out.

Got my QS today..um did anyone else notice the insoles looked like if they were stamped twice...my right foot looks like that. Oh well $30 cnt go wrong

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Originally Posted by Rapido27

Kobe IV Gradients? A few showed up at outlets, but those were returns.

NT CHI had the home and aways AZK 4s for $59.97 in near FSRs in Dec. They were gone in a matter of days.
only the white/green and white/black left

woodbury have a pair of womens hoa air max 93 size 7.5 for $24.99 on the hashwall

they also have a few open top red air max 1 qs size 8 for 69.99 on the hashwall

Originally Posted by justice4all2028

i've already posted this in the zoom bb3 thread, but for those who haven't read it...

auburn hills factory has the zoom bb3 in the white men can't jump colorway. decent size run earlier today. international release only to this point, so get 'em while you can stateside.

peace!

Good looks!
Might cop those, you know what the price is?
I'd call, but they're closed now......

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by koreaJ23

tomorrow Aurora will have 3 different pairs of 23 Lows.
Black- 99.99
White/Blue- 69.99
White/Red- 39.99
iffy about prices but pretty sure.
NI323405-071_pict1_12_421_8273.jpg

aj23_lo_wht_mid_sil.jpg

aj23_lo_wht_vred.jpg

these are them, correct?

yes and this is aurora, il. and i'm pretty sure south chicago slashed prices on orlando 7's to 59.99. FYI.

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Originally Posted by Prostaffer

Originally Posted by thekckid

Originally Posted by Prostaffer

hey guys,

i made a trip to the hillsboro tx outlets last week.

gold medal kobe's on the hash wall in 10.5 and 2 pairs of 12's. price was 79.99 i believe. other than that, it was all the same as you see on these other posts.

still 30% on the hash wall?

not that i saw. if i had, i would've definitely taken a chance on the 12's.

Called, 30% ended yesterday.
DAMN. was this something that was only going on in texas? i live in the chi. was at an illinois outlet a few weeks ago and didn't hearanything about this. sorry if my ignorance cost you guys a deal.

oh and i forgot

Aurora, IL

FSR Goofyboy SB's now 39.99 rather than 49.99 lol
and few Soldier 2's white.blue 34.97, good price for balling shoes kids

Originally Posted by WishIhadSumJs

Has anyone seen any decent laptop messenger bags around?

Prime Outlet in Orlando had the Jordan Laptop Messenger with the Rising Sun-*#+ front on it for $39.99. It's all black leather. They had three on Sunday.

I couldn't find a good pic of it online, but here is an ebay link to what it looks like.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Nike-...acks?hash=item35a620713c

(Lol at the spelling of Messenger)

Any one know if they still have Orlando VII's at either the Nike at cabazon or ontario mills? Looking for a 9.5 or 10

Originally Posted by derf diggler

Any one know if they still have Orlando VII's at either the Nike at cabazon or ontario mills? Looking for a 9.5 or 10
just call them and ask.

Back
Top Bottom