OFFICIAL January 2010 Website/Outlet/Store Report Thread Vol. What will 2010 Bring?

bah
smh.gif
smh.gif

I dont know why did for some reason I cant find a pair of Hyperdunk for under 50. When are they going to start hitting the outlets in mass? Or is it doubtful.I know they have been seen here and there.

I really need a NEW pair of Pennys..might have to bite the bullet and cop before they drop in price..cause people will still cop regardless..

I'll be swinging by Prime this weekend to check out the Penny's. Hopefully they'll be discounted more. I need a pair of these...

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by eciaccord

I just got a virus on my pc from either this page, the posite copper page, or the wdywt January page. Argh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i think the virus comes from the advertisements on the top of the page.
im on a mac so i dont get viruses but i def have an issue sometimes with it directing me back to niketalk.com home page... a white box appears where the advertisement goes then it tosses me back to the main page... annoying.

Yeah im on a mac too and sometimes when i get on NT it sends me a warning that the site is suspected of malware or spyware. Idk im sure its not anything fromNT, maybe the staff could look into that

just to confirm for everyone...there are no more air max 1 at sawgrass mills so DO NOT CALL

they must be getting a lot of calls still because when i was asking if they had them he cut me off w/ the answer before i could even get it out and said theydon't have any left

i know it was posted that they're gone but the price was irresistible so i had to call and here it myself to be sure
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by young hova

MrKicks1 wrote:
Air MAx 90 Flywire TZ.. FSR markdown to 39.97

Anybody have these and have some input on them as far as being a decent/good running shoe?

Jog around the block? Sure. Doing some miles? Seriously, save your feet the suffering.

I wish I would have been able to pick up another pair of am1 yesterday but I never felt too comfortable giving someone my debit card info over the phone.

Question - for those of you fortunate enough to get through and order those penny II's from Pigeon Forge today, what was the price they charged you guysfor those? Initially, they were quoted @ $44 but when I finally got through, they told me $60?!

Can anyone confirm? Either way, its a good deal. I know they sometimes change the price from one day to another, but I just want to make sure.

BTW - big ups to oldsole73 for the update
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by kabobking

Johnson Creek sold out of the Jordan 2k9s

My friend gave me an update when he went to the Myrtle beach outlet he said the had the white 2k9's for $89.99...not sure if that's a good price butthey seemed to have a fsr

(843) 903-0110

I'll see if he took pics

Just called Pigeon Forge and they said have FOUR, I repeat FOUR size 9 White/Royal Penny IIs left. I would squeeze my foot in them especially at the price, butthat'd hurt my feet. Someone grab them!

Originally Posted by Destination Kicks

Any spots still got those AM1 QS's?

I think there are a couple spots that still have them. Look a page or two back a spot has them for $70 i think.

Originally Posted by Jordan Freak 32

Just called Pigeon Forge and they said have FOUR, I repeat FOUR size 9 White/Royal Penny IIs left. I would squeeze my foot in them especially at the price, but that'd hurt my feet. Someone grab them!
not bad... they are the white/black/royal colorway tho just to be clear for others... not the atlantic pennys

Originally Posted by Destination Kicks

Any spots still got those AM1 QS's?
Jersey Gardens, Outlets in TN and FL (like the one posted a page back).

But prices vary from $49.99 - $69.99 depending on the location and how long they been sitting.

I can guarantee many of the phone orders won't be fulfilled on the joints from Sawgrass. I can live with paying $13 more for my pair/each guaranteed...

Back
Top Bottom