OFFICIAL January 2010 Website/Outlet/Store Report Thread Vol. What will 2010 Bring?

^

I remember when the grapes hit outlets, memphisboi55 had the NC store on lock.

I got a pair from him, shout out to him.

Thanks for the update Big.
Finishline in White Marsh has the Ashiko Boots marked down to $60 plus an extra 25% off.

Originally Posted by bahunt8

Thanks for the update Big.
Finishline in White Marsh has the Ashiko Boots marked down to $60 plus an extra 25% off.
no prob... but u know... arundel mills = wack as usual.... so sad their samples are so dirty. i mean, i would have scooped a few on da cheap
frown.gif

Originally Posted by 3thaman

Originally Posted by Agent0024

truth was spoken by 3thaman and homie above me. If u got blessed with info, pay that ishh forward; one good turn deserves another....
wink.gif

3 was on point about people just following a deal I use to lurk in here tough before the CDPs hit in Florida for $99
eek.gif
and it was like a ghost town I can name ten or twelve people who were the only ones posting day to day, week to week, month to month.
nerd.gif

My money was, and still pretty much is
embarassed.gif
low so I'm not always able to take advantage of a steal/deal but I'll say this.
I've had one pair of AM1 in my over ten years of collecting. I will not grab a 2nd pair cuz NT is beastin on them for $37.97
eyes.gif

If they were goin that hard they wouldn't have flooded all these outlets and damn sure wouldn't have hit for as low as $37.97
tongue.gif

So to all u fools thinkin you're gonna be King Kong reseller off some $40 AM1, do a little history assignment and peep game that MSRP was like $90-100 and these are READILY AVAILABLE. So how much are y'all thinkin you're gonna clear after u pay to ship, so on and so forth ?
indifferent.gif

I find myself in here writin essays with no outlet info to post but it's disconcerting that even the outlet thread isn't safe from the hype wave in 2010

frown.gif

Yep they would have pissed their pants when these hit the outlets, you can still see the outlet price tag on the pair on the right. Got 3 pair with no problems.

I remember when the Grapes dropped a couple years back. Scooped up a couple pairs for myself. I haven't been involved much lately with posting outletreports, and I do want to give props to everyone that does post. I was much more involved years ago when the Acorn (B-corns) AF1's hit outlets. While I doagree that reselling is a huge part of the outlet craze, the reality is that when there is a good deal most people can't pass it up (whether there is hypeor not).

Yea I know what you mean. I usually walk in there hoping to be surprised but rarely ever find anything decent.

Niketalk needs an iphone app.

This thread has given soo many peoples comps virus's its not even funny. Im about to throw my $#!* out the window bc of this thread.

I know Foams posted those Medicine Ball's at a Mom & Pop for $50.
But has anyone seen any in outlet's yet?

Like someone mentioned earlier, Ontario Mills has nothing.

Hyperdunks for 80. All Black with Red Flywire.

Jordan 2009's for 79.99

Although they did have ALOT of Black "Cement" Air Flight 89's in various Kid sizes for $40 I believe. They were on the hashwall to be specific.

Sick shoe, just kid sizes though.

I remember I was in vegas when those grapes n green beans hit. I walked into the store n nealr had a heart attack bec I was NOT expecting to see those (grapes)there. So of course I copped 2 pairs of each plus 2 pairs of the ronaldinho af1s @ 19.99 a piece.
pimp.gif
. Thinkin bout makin a trip to san ysidro n quitepossibly alpine (viejas outlet) during the week. Will post info as soon as I. Get to each location.

Originally Posted by R3tro 3

378830-161
Nike Air Max 1 QS
white / sport red / neutral grey
few pairs left 845-928-8838 WoodBury Commons
I 2X Checked and they will price match jus mention Vacaville $37.97

3thaman & moorevisual NIKE wont discontinue shipping
1/2 of the Outlets have separate staff that handle PHONE Orders
PLEASE BELIEVE xilegacy is right cuz NIKE wants product moved ASAP

GOODLUCK too All that are lookin too cop BUT dont settle for $69.99 call around and ask
good looks on this one. they still have sizes left for those looking still. now i just need to get a good deal on some kidds and pennys.

Originally Posted by jaytthelegend

Niketalk needs an iphone app.
you can get rss feeds of this thread with an rss app on any phone
or email notifications
yuku is cheeks with the notifications tho, they just direct you to the thread rather than quoting the reply

Yea I know what you mean. I usually walk in there hoping to be surprised but rarely ever find anything decent.
I too live in MD and visit the Arundel Mills Nike outlet & let me tell you that is the BIGGEST waste of real estate space ever. I don'tknow why I torture myself & waste gas going! I too say ok today they will have something nice & walk out like +%! just happened!!! I just lost 15min ofmy life that I can never get back! LOL!

Originally Posted by only MJs collected

Originally Posted by xilegacy

Damn looks like someone charged my card at jonhson creek without me knowing.

same here bro! Hit me up if you find something out pimp ...for now I disputed the charge
This is some shady %+%%. It wasn't even with the card I ordered the air max 1's with few days ago. I checked yesterday and I see a chargefor 120 and I called them and spoke with a manager and she doesn't seem to have a record. I disputed the charge with my credit card company. I suggestother people that ordered from them do the same. It's most likely a employee that took our orders in the past or just saved the card numbers.

Originally Posted by bmoore34

I too live in MD and visit the Arundel Mills Nike outlet & let me tell you that is the BIGGEST waste of real estate space ever. I don't know why I torture myself & waste gas going! I too say ok today they will have something nice & walk out like +%! just happened!!! I just lost 15min of my life that I can never get back! LOL!
its just sad because that store is still relatively new yet wack
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by only MJs collected

Damn looks like someone charged my card at jonhson creek without me knowing.

same here bro! Hit me up if you find something out pimp ...for now I disputed the charge
This is some shady %+%%. It wasn't even with the card I ordered the air max 1's with few days ago. I checked yesterday and I see a charge for 120 and I called them and spoke with a manager and she doesn't seem to have a record. I disputed the charge with my credit card company. I suggest other people that ordered from them do the same. It's most likely a employee that took our orders in the past or just saved the card numbers.
Wow.
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom