OFFICIAL January 2010 Website/Outlet/Store Report Thread Vol. What will 2010 Bring?

Originally Posted by oldsole73

BIG FOOT SMALL FOOT LOVE....PIGEON FORGE ....DMP 1 PACK SZ 7 and 7.5 AND 17 - 18 only .....$69.99 18 packs total
this cat must not have a life.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
ATFROMTN wrote:

BIG FOOT SMALL FOOT LOVE....PIGEON FORGE ....DMP 1 PACK SZ 7 and 7.5 AND 17 - 18 only .....$69.99 18 packs total

that comment was unnecessary...

THANK YOU OLDSOLE73...constantly posting great info, its definitely appreciated

Originally Posted by thacamel

he is just mad because he lives near that outlet, and doesn't like the information shared

dude got e-hurt
laugh.gif

thanks oldsole, just ordered a size 7 for my wifey
happy.gif

That clears the way for me to make another buy sometime next week
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by ATFROMTN

Bro u need to back off oldsole he is good people always putting that good info out u just mad he blew up your spot o well
laugh.gif
thanks oldsole appreciate the info you put out
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

oldsole definitely put in the most work I seen out anyone in this thread recently. Props to him for helping instead of keeping the info for himself.

Originally Posted by xilegacy

oldsole definitely put in the most work I seen out anyone in this thread recently. Props to him for helping instead of keeping the info for himself.
agreed

I forgive you ATFROMTN..nothing but love and thanks everyone for the kind words just trying to make this fun again. On that note

CENTRAILIA OUTLET......AIRMAX 2009. 354744-004. $59.99

09's again...alllll right..for those wondering what color that is

its thewhite/ light grey pair w/ the silver swoosh and red tinted air pocket....

good looking once again oldsole

Originally Posted by 757shoefanatic

09's again...alllll right..for those wondering what color that is

its thewhite/ light grey pair w/ the silver swoosh and red tinted air pocket....

good looking once again oldsole

Just called hoping to get a 7.5 and they have no more. Only 7, 17-18 left

nothing THAT good in the past couple weeks in this thread.... but im sure it will pick up in the next couple weeks... let all hope atleast

monroe outlet had the jason kidd premium white navy red FSR for 34 thats anout it haswall sucked and appperal was garbage

smh.gif

Jonah u work at Memphis Clearance so why don't you post what y'all got instead of bashin those that do work in here its plenty of schnit in here that has been THAT good its all in what u like.

Outlet workers take notice, I KNOW WHO YOU ARE and y'all gotta start givin up the ghost on your spots. (and yes I'm mad that you won't share your swoosh or kicc knowledge on what's available at your Memphis Clearance Outlet)

Centralia doesn't ship out Oldsole so don't bother.... even though they are clearance....

Edit: AJ 1 High Sea Green on hash wall at Jerz Gardens. big sizes only

Back
Top Bottom