Official JANUARY 2011 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - NO REQUESTS

Going through pages is inevitable you gotta do it in any thread thats how you find the info.as for people not wanting to give info anymore because of lurkers and bulk buyers thats a joke..those guys (bulk buyers) are in better with the staff than alot of us outlet hunters so they get the drop before it hits NT. A few of the contributors dropped off because of the reasons you stated but they are bulk buying now. Well with that being said these comments will soon be deleted so it wont clutter up all the great info posted.

Originally Posted by oldsole73

Going through pages is inevitable you gotta do it in any thread thats how you find the info.as for people not wanting to give info anymore because of lurkers and bulk buyers thats a joke..those guys (bulk buyers) are in better with the staff than alot of us outlet hunters so they get the drop before it hits NT. A few of the contributors dropped off because of the reasons you stated but they are bulk buying now. Well with that being said these comments will soon be deleted so it wont clutter up all the great info posted.

Prime example would be that xgumsolesx character that had everything b-grade heat... I'm still salty he had a pretty much FSR of b-grade army foams, but whatever.

And you're right, this conversation will soon cease to be visible, but at least that leaves room for any potential good info from those that try to keep this thing going.

grin.gif

Prime example would be that xgumsolesx character that had everything b-grade heat... I'm still salty he had a pretty much FSR of b-grade army foams, but whatever.

And you're right, this conversation will soon cease to be visible, but at least that leaves room for any potential good info from those that try to keep this thing going.

grin.gif

To say this thread completely fell off is kinda a slap in the face to the people who still contribute. I'm sure you didn't mean it like that though. As you can see people still ask dumb questions and are to lazy to call an outlet themselves or look for the answer. It will always be like that cuz a lot of NTers are lazy. The no request rule is good imo, how hard is it to get a style number and do a nikefind. It's always been there but now it's being enforced.

To many people sitting around waiting for info to drop then doing the actual legwork themselves. Bulk buyers and lurkers will always be here. Maybe last year the thread was better because more stuff was hitting and/or people who are in the know weren't being stingy with their info. There's still stuff that hits that doesn't get posted but it will always be like that.

To say this thread completely fell off is kinda a slap in the face to the people who still contribute. I'm sure you didn't mean it like that though. As you can see people still ask dumb questions and are to lazy to call an outlet themselves or look for the answer. It will always be like that cuz a lot of NTers are lazy. The no request rule is good imo, how hard is it to get a style number and do a nikefind. It's always been there but now it's being enforced.

To many people sitting around waiting for info to drop then doing the actual legwork themselves. Bulk buyers and lurkers will always be here. Maybe last year the thread was better because more stuff was hitting and/or people who are in the know weren't being stingy with their info. There's still stuff that hits that doesn't get posted but it will always be like that.

SOMEONE MENTIONED NTOC AGAIN?

Spoiler [+]
WE CO EXIST IN SPIRIT ONLY NOW!

SOMEONE MENTIONED NTOC AGAIN?

Spoiler [+]
WE CO EXIST IN SPIRIT ONLY NOW!

This thread has been garbage since dude started regulating it..it was better when you could talk about what kicks should be hitting soon and just pick each others brains about the possibilities. People would chime in about the style codes they ran past stock locater and give good info. Now its weak.

I would have to agree with you...Sometimes it feels like a Gestapo in here (I've stated that before)...This thread wasnt ONLY about putting out info ALOT of times it was helping dudes out...

example..we all know NikeFind isn't always that accurate...So it wasnt A CRIME, BANNED, SUSPENDED, DELETED offense to post if someone had seen such and such at an outlet..to either cop price match whatevers...There's alot of dudes that help each other with the PM system or through TXS but we ALL used to help each other out through here...I remember when CDP's were dropping..NON of them were showing up in the system..dudes was calling around and posting where they could be found...WE actually know before Rui and his NikeFInd team even KNEW about them...

In regards to NTOC...

And whatever happened to homie that went to PR to get those CDP 16's and never came back????
roll.gif

This thread has been garbage since dude started regulating it..it was better when you could talk about what kicks should be hitting soon and just pick each others brains about the possibilities. People would chime in about the style codes they ran past stock locater and give good info. Now its weak.

I would have to agree with you...Sometimes it feels like a Gestapo in here (I've stated that before)...This thread wasnt ONLY about putting out info ALOT of times it was helping dudes out...

example..we all know NikeFind isn't always that accurate...So it wasnt A CRIME, BANNED, SUSPENDED, DELETED offense to post if someone had seen such and such at an outlet..to either cop price match whatevers...There's alot of dudes that help each other with the PM system or through TXS but we ALL used to help each other out through here...I remember when CDP's were dropping..NON of them were showing up in the system..dudes was calling around and posting where they could be found...WE actually know before Rui and his NikeFInd team even KNEW about them...

In regards to NTOC...

And whatever happened to homie that went to PR to get those CDP 16's and never came back????
roll.gif

YOOO couldnt find the Feb outlet..

got word from an employee on FB that in Nike Outlet Dolphin Mall they received 6 10.5 EAST LA Kobe VI
I CALLED AND CONFIRM IT.. THEY HAVE ONLY 6.. NO PRICE AND CANNOT SELL AS OF YET..

good luck

YOOO couldnt find the Feb outlet..

got word from an employee on FB that in Nike Outlet Dolphin Mall they received 6 10.5 EAST LA Kobe VI
I CALLED AND CONFIRM IT.. THEY HAVE ONLY 6.. NO PRICE AND CANNOT SELL AS OF YET..

good luck

Originally Posted by mbhim

Wow! Dolphin never has anything when I go...I'll give an update after work
nerd.gif

i used to work there only thing we got was like 18 pairs of DOTD... and thats all and a bunch of old frees..  08 was a good year

Originally Posted by mbhim

Wow! Dolphin never has anything when I go...I'll give an update after work
nerd.gif

i used to work there only thing we got was like 18 pairs of DOTD... and thats all and a bunch of old frees..  08 was a good year

Completely agree with oldsole73 I definitely think the od regulating with a mixture of people getting busy is probably the reason it fell off. I understand some stuff needs to be deleted like people having a damn conversation about things not related to this thread but stuff like requests should be allowed. Even if you check nikefind half the sutff don't come up and some browsing through this thread might have seen it at their local outlet and make a post. I say we bring back requests.

Completely agree with oldsole73 I definitely think the od regulating with a mixture of people getting busy is probably the reason it fell off. I understand some stuff needs to be deleted like people having a damn conversation about things not related to this thread but stuff like requests should be allowed. Even if you check nikefind half the sutff don't come up and some browsing through this thread might have seen it at their local outlet and make a post. I say we bring back requests.

The rule about Requests has been here since day one - long before any regulating began. The fact is, the outlet thread has been, as you guys put it, 'weak' because the outlets in general haven't been getting a lot of good stuff because Nike/JB in 2010 was incredibly weak. Regulation of this thread has NOTHING to do with it.

There is no 'OD regulating'. All I do is remove posts that have NOTHING to do with updates.

"Man I copped those last month for xx dollars more."

"Man that outlet is so wack."

"Damn I wish I copped!"

"Yo I was there too, though about buying, but didn't."

Do you really want to read all of that?

Truth is, there have ALWAYS been lurkers who just wait to swoop in at the right times. But like I stated before, the outlets are dry in general and the places that do sell stuff for cheap (Clearance stores) have notoriously bad reputations when it comes to shipping and whatnot.

The rule about Requests has been here since day one - long before any regulating began. The fact is, the outlet thread has been, as you guys put it, 'weak' because the outlets in general haven't been getting a lot of good stuff because Nike/JB in 2010 was incredibly weak. Regulation of this thread has NOTHING to do with it.

There is no 'OD regulating'. All I do is remove posts that have NOTHING to do with updates.

"Man I copped those last month for xx dollars more."

"Man that outlet is so wack."

"Damn I wish I copped!"

"Yo I was there too, though about buying, but didn't."

Do you really want to read all of that?

Truth is, there have ALWAYS been lurkers who just wait to swoop in at the right times. But like I stated before, the outlets are dry in general and the places that do sell stuff for cheap (Clearance stores) have notoriously bad reputations when it comes to shipping and whatnot.

Back
Top Bottom