OFFICIAL JANUARY 2011 PICK UP POST VOL. NEW YEARS RESOLUTION....NO PIC QUOTING.

Originally Posted by Modzzilla

Spiridons! 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

How much dude?

nice AM's as well
good pickups dluv & witnesskb24

I just got this in recently from a fellow NTer (one of my favorite hoodys):

Spiridons! 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

How much dude?
umm... he had it posted on craigslist for $100... but i traded him a VNDS cardinal 7s for both spiridons and HOA 87's both DS
tongue.gif

Spiridons! 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

How much dude?
umm... he had it posted on craigslist for $100... but i traded him a VNDS cardinal 7s for both spiridons and HOA 87's both DS
tongue.gif

Wow @ that trade

Cham is that a L&D hoodie?

Dope YOTR Forces

So black/red 8s are at outlets somewhere?

Wow @ that trade

Cham is that a L&D hoodie?

Dope YOTR Forces

So black/red 8s are at outlets somewhere?

Originally Posted by Luong1209

devildoc76 - WHEREEEEE?
I got em from my PX here in Ft. Lewis, WA.  Reg. price is $136, but a few weeks ago they were marked down to $34(75% off) but when I went back hours later, they were gone.  Then by chance they reloaded the clearance aisle, but they were marked at 50% off this time.  Military PX's/BX's do their own thing when it comes to sales and stuff, according to my wife who used to work there. They'll let s--t sit in the back for up to a year, and put em back out again at reg. price or even more.  Case in point......A pair of air max rise from last year, were $85 at all Exchanges. So how do they justify putting them back out and charging $128?!!  The lady told me that's how much they cost and if I went to footlocker I'd pay more.......Really?
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Luong1209

devildoc76 - WHEREEEEE?
I got em from my PX here in Ft. Lewis, WA.  Reg. price is $136, but a few weeks ago they were marked down to $34(75% off) but when I went back hours later, they were gone.  Then by chance they reloaded the clearance aisle, but they were marked at 50% off this time.  Military PX's/BX's do their own thing when it comes to sales and stuff, according to my wife who used to work there. They'll let s--t sit in the back for up to a year, and put em back out again at reg. price or even more.  Case in point......A pair of air max rise from last year, were $85 at all Exchanges. So how do they justify putting them back out and charging $128?!!  The lady told me that's how much they cost and if I went to footlocker I'd pay more.......Really?
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom