OFFICIAL JANUARY 2011 PICK UP POST VOL. NEW YEARS RESOLUTION....NO PIC QUOTING.

Originally Posted by a019

nice warriors hoody still looking for mine
Got mines on Warriors.com, didn't care if it was full price, just needed one badly. I need an A's and 49ers one now.

Originally Posted by a019

nice warriors hoody still looking for mine
Got mines on Warriors.com, didn't care if it was full price, just needed one badly. I need an A's and 49ers one now.

394859695.jpg

sick foams bro.. nice san fran hoodie up there..

and Fred
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
, sick 11's...

when quality was at its all time high..

and slacker nice 21's (i think) .. another great quality made JB sneaker

sick foams bro.. nice san fran hoodie up there..

and Fred
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
, sick 11's...

and slacker nice 21's (i think) .. another great quality made JB sneaker

Not trying to cause a riot in here, but does that Gatorade bottle say "the winningest franchise in NBA history?"

Because that's not accurate.

Not trying to cause a riot in here, but does that Gatorade bottle say "the winningest franchise in NBA history?"

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

and Fred
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
, sick 11's...

didn't have enough time to put'em on, SOLD them to my homie this afternoon!

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

and Fred
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
, sick 11's...

didn't have enough time to put'em on, SOLD them to my homie this afternoon!

Originally Posted by NickEPockets

Your right the Boston Celtics have won 17 championships while the Lakers won 16 so Boston beats LA at the moment with the most titles won in NBA history by 1 

Your right the Boston Celtics have won 17 championships while the Lakers won 16 so Boston beats LA at the moment with the most titles won in NBA history by 1 

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

It's accurate. They are not basing that solely off titles. They are basing that off total wins. For example, Kentucky is the winningest program in college basketball, yet they don't have
the most titles. Catch my drift?

It's accurate. They are not basing that solely off titles. They are basing that off total wins. For example, Kentucky is the winningest program in college basketball, yet they don't have

Originally Posted by Greezee

I guess you can spin things any way you want, but winning should be measured by championships.

Originally Posted by Greezee

I guess you can spin things any way you want, but winning should be measured by championships.

winning should be based on TOTAL WINS, not championships....when people say " _____ is the winningest coach in history" it does NOT mean he/she has won the most championships, it means that coach has the most total wins.

nice pick-ups NT
pimp.gif

winning should be based on TOTAL WINS, not championships....when people say " _____ is the winningest coach in history" it does NOT mean he/she has won the most championships, it means that coach has the most total wins.

nice pick-ups NT
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom