OFFICIAL JANUARY 2011 PICK UP POST VOL. NEW YEARS RESOLUTION....NO PIC QUOTING.

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

thanks Mayhem. but nothing compared to your weekly pick-ups
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

FTC X Alex Trochut skate deck
the pics on your blog are dope 
pimp.gif

it's funny when i see you post cause till this day, i remember when your account got hacked and the dude made the thread about you boning your stepmom or something like that 
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

it's funny when i see you post cause till this day, i remember when your account got hacked and the dude made the thread about you boning your stepmom or something like that 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

Haha.....yeah, I remember that. It was that one NTer that was being such a pain and hacking into everyone's accounts. Just one day I get on my computer and it tells me to log in, then like later in the day my password was changed. I sent e-mails to Krux and Meth and just stayed away from NT for awhile. Next thing I know I come back and I am getting my freak on with my mom.

It was good for a laugh but it sucks when you read crap on the internet and you can't even do anything about it.

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

Haha.....yeah, I remember that. It was that one NTer that was being such a pain and hacking into everyone's accounts. Just one day I get on my computer and it tells me to log in, then like later in the day my password was changed. I sent e-mails to Krux and Meth and just stayed away from NT for awhile. Next thing I know I come back and I am getting my freak on with my mom.

It was good for a laugh but it sucks when you read crap on the internet and you can't even do anything about it.

Sheesh...Remember when those hit Finishline's for $30-$40. #FeelingOld

Dope pickup nonetheless. Nice Pippen's all! Need to outlet-hunt them down.

Sheesh...Remember when those hit Finishline's for $30-$40. #FeelingOld

Dope pickup nonetheless. Nice Pippen's all! Need to outlet-hunt them down.

Thanks for the back-handed compliment - you should've bought a size 12, stored them for 7 years - kept in perfect condition, and sold them to me. You could have made like 35 bucks dude!!!! (after shipping ofcourse).

Thanks for the back-handed compliment - you should've bought a size 12, stored them for 7 years - kept in perfect condition, and sold them to me. You could have made like 35 bucks dude!!!! (after shipping ofcourse).

Gucci throw blanket, and subconsious threads tee to match the "lost dunks".... when ever they get here
tongue.gif

Gucci throw blanket, and subconsious threads tee to match the "lost dunks".... when ever they get here
tongue.gif

Back
Top Bottom