OFFICIAL JANUARY 2011 PICK UP POST VOL. NEW YEARS RESOLUTION....NO PIC QUOTING.

PIck-ups today for $208 out the door for everything
pimp.gif

what up Dnice, , for some reason the kobe vi feel different than the 5 so i passed but they look hott jus feel heavier and tighter but i got wide @+$ feet haha
picks from a lil ago, had to order the gucci shirt to go with the pants, love my burberry and pennys came in today. 

what up Dnice, , for some reason the kobe vi feel different than the 5 so i passed but they look hott jus feel heavier and tighter but i got wide @+$ feet haha
picks from a lil ago, had to order the gucci shirt to go with the pants, love my burberry and pennys came in today. 

What's up Dluv.... dope pick-ups for sure
pimp.gif
I was contemplating getting those Penny's, they looking good. I had to grab the Kobe's, I kept looking at them... decided to give in
tongue.gif
The Kobe's look sick on foot, that mamba snake print just does it for me.

pimp.gif
I was contemplating getting those Penny's, they looking good. I had to grab the Kobe's, I kept looking at them... decided to give in
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by Dnice901

pimp.gif
tongue.gif

thnx mane, yea they kobes are too dope, the mamba skin sets em off, cant hate on those, ima have to try them on again cuz they got some sick colorways coming out in those 2. pennys are coo, but i kno u checkin for the magic colorway like me

Originally Posted by Dnice901

pimp.gif
tongue.gif

thnx mane, yea they kobes are too dope, the mamba skin sets em off, cant hate on those, ima have to try them on again cuz they got some sick colorways coming out in those 2. pennys are coo, but i kno u checkin for the magic colorway like me

Hello all! First post in this thread, let's try to make it a good one
pimp.gif

Picked everything in these pictures up today
pimp.gif
Huge shout out to dakid926 here on NT for selling me the chrome 8's. Trying to stock up my retro 8 collection, seeing as they are my favorite retro
glasses.gif

Birthday is in less than a month, already ordered some Volt Griffey's and some Taxi Retro 12's as a gift to myself. Will post when they come in!

Also, dope pick ups to everyone in here. I'm jealous of the deals some of you guys get.

Hello all! First post in this thread, let's try to make it a good one
pimp.gif

Picked everything in these pictures up today
pimp.gif
Huge shout out to dakid926 here on NT for selling me the chrome 8's. Trying to stock up my retro 8 collection, seeing as they are my favorite retro
glasses.gif

Birthday is in less than a month, already ordered some Volt Griffey's and some Taxi Retro 12's as a gift to myself. Will post when they come in!

Also, dope pick ups to everyone in here. I'm jealous of the deals some of you guys get.

Originally Posted by Fat Boy 915

^Bout to go to Hot Topic on Friday and pick up that Wiz shirt.

Lovin' this shirt man. 'Bout to rock it tomorrow actually. I've been stopping in there about twice a week trying to cop my size in a few Kid Cudi t-shirt's but they always have small and medium slim  fits, which don't even come close to fitting me
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Fat Boy 915

^Bout to go to Hot Topic on Friday and pick up that Wiz shirt.

Lovin' this shirt man. 'Bout to rock it tomorrow actually. I've been stopping in there about twice a week trying to cop my size in a few Kid Cudi t-shirt's but they always have small and medium slim  fits, which don't even come close to fitting me
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom