OFFICIAL JANUARY 2011 PICK UP POST VOL. NEW YEARS RESOLUTION....NO PIC QUOTING.

i think those af1s wouldve been alot cleaner without that fuzzy swoosh, granted their very clean though. nice job.

i think those af1s wouldve been alot cleaner without that fuzzy swoosh, granted their very clean though. nice job.

YO! ^ My man. Good looking out
pimp.gif

But I think those Forces are type smooth. Chenille is always cool in my book. DF!!!

YO! ^ My man. Good looking out
pimp.gif

But I think those Forces are type smooth. Chenille is always cool in my book. DF!!!

@ air_max_87 ..naw thats what makes them dope to me. believe me in person they like that much better...
@AirAnt23 thanks bro

@ air_max_87 ..naw thats what makes them dope to me. believe me in person they like that much better...
@AirAnt23 thanks bro

@DonVerbal: That yellow chenille swoosh is really nice up against that suede. I mocked up a pair of high's similar to those but added canvas in the mid panels.

@DonVerbal: That yellow chenille swoosh is really nice up against that suede. I mocked up a pair of high's similar to those but added canvas in the mid panels.

damn man. you got your pair already. feel like flying to china and kicking a kid. hurry up and make my damn id's too. 
mad.gif

damn man. you got your pair already. feel like flying to china and kicking a kid. hurry up and make my damn id's too. 
mad.gif

XIIIs look pretty good in that pic kob8 I was on the fence with them but I may just end up getting them.

XIIIs look pretty good in that pic kob8 I was on the fence with them but I may just end up getting them.

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

mad.gif

roll.gif
Those id's are nice. Got shipping confirmation for my pair just waiting for them come in.

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

mad.gif

roll.gif
Those id's are nice. Got shipping confirmation for my pair just waiting for them come in.

Back
Top Bottom