OFFICIAL JANUARY 2011 WDYWT VOL. NEW YEARS RESOLUTION....NO PIC QUOTING.

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

clean fit back there btw, Nikekidwonder...

i've never done the blue on blue denim b4 until the other night. just didn't have a blue jacket alternative...

Thanks 
And am liking the yeezys 

every time i see a pair of yeezy's i can't hope but feel empty inside 
laugh.gif

At the time that they dropped i was on a sneaker hiatus and completely missed the release of all 3 colorways SMH 

If they never come back out again i think it will be one of those things were i will never forgive myself 
frown.gif

I feel the same way, but knowing that I didn't spend 3+ days on lines/ camping out makes me feel even better..

still sometimes view campouts on youtube, and knowing that people did that always make me
laugh.gif

i've never done the blue on blue denim b4 until the other night. just didn't have a blue jacket alternative...

Thanks 
And am liking the yeezys 

laugh.gif

At the time that they dropped i was on a sneaker hiatus and completely missed the release of all 3 colorways SMH 

If they never come back out again i think it will be one of those things were i will never forgive myself 
frown.gif

I feel the same way, but knowing that I didn't spend 3+ days on lines/ camping out makes me feel even better..

still sometimes view campouts on youtube, and knowing that people did that always make me
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

laugh.gif

Just did this...

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

Just did this...

30t6p3b.gif

Thanks 
And am liking the yeezys 

laugh.gif

frown.gif

laugh.gif

So true 
laugh.gif

I probably wouldn't have camped out especially for no damn 3+ days 

No shoe is worth sleeping on the streets for 

Thanks 
And am liking the yeezys 

laugh.gif

frown.gif

laugh.gif

So true 
laugh.gif

Thanks 
And am liking the yeezys 

laugh.gif

frown.gif

laugh.gif

So true 
laugh.gif

yea man, if
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 to people that didn't do that, or has that connect...

Thanks 
And am liking the yeezys 

laugh.gif

frown.gif

laugh.gif

So true 
laugh.gif

yea man, if
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 to people that didn't do that, or has that connect...

Back
Top Bottom