OFFICIAL JANUARY 2011 WDYWT VOL. NEW YEARS RESOLUTION....NO PIC QUOTING.

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

@ DJ Proto J 

Am pretty sure were you got that idea for that fit a couple pages back but its okay your secret is safe with me 
happy.gif

no idea what you're talking about bruh. i've had that jordan crewneck for like a year and have been waiting to wear it at some point with those iD's specifically. just finally got around to it the other night.

edit: i take it you're kidding around cuz i just went thru all 10 pages and can't see what you'd be referring to.
the fit on page 6 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

@ DJ Proto J 

Am pretty sure were you got that idea for that fit a couple pages back but its okay your secret is safe with me 
happy.gif

no idea what you're talking about bruh. i've had that jordan crewneck for like a year and have been waiting to wear it at some point with those iD's specifically. just finally got around to it the other night.

edit: i take it you're kidding around cuz i just went thru all 10 pages and can't see what you'd be referring to.
the fit on page 6 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by theLwerd

Originally Posted by DoEBoiFreshsince88

Originally Posted by mheftman

best $30 ive spent on ebay in a long time - now i want multiple pairs of all 3 colors.
i like these
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
, nice and simple kicc, what are they called?
i think they're called the nike
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
i know this is from a few pages back, but you serious? you try wayyy to hard at being funny.

i dont use these as much as you but..

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by theLwerd

Originally Posted by DoEBoiFreshsince88

Originally Posted by mheftman

best $30 ive spent on ebay in a long time - now i want multiple pairs of all 3 colors.
i like these
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
, nice and simple kicc, what are they called?
i think they're called the nike
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
i know this is from a few pages back, but you serious? you try wayyy to hard at being funny.

i dont use these as much as you but..

indifferent.gif

First pair of real, actual boots I've owned in I don't know how long. The suede is killer and they're actually real comfortable too.
Timberland Abington 5 inch boot

First pair of real, actual boots I've owned in I don't know how long. The suede is killer and they're actually real comfortable too.
Timberland Abington 5 inch boot

Back
Top Bottom