OFFICIAL JANUARY 2011 WDYWT VOL. NEW YEARS RESOLUTION....NO PIC QUOTING.

^ Swag. 
pimp.gif

serge, yeah man, 511's are my fav. i size up in the waist so they don't hug my legs and buy 'em extra long so they stack nice. what i prolly like the most about 'em is almost none of mine leave stains on my shoes. i gave up on designer denim because of that basically. i like shoes more than jeans and ain't trying to ruin 'em with stains you can't really get off... plus i like the fit of 511's all around better than the designer denim i've got.

serge, yeah man, 511's are my fav. i size up in the waist so they don't hug my legs and buy 'em extra long so they stack nice. what i prolly like the most about 'em is almost none of mine leave stains on my shoes. i gave up on designer denim because of that basically. i like shoes more than jeans and ain't trying to ruin 'em with stains you can't really get off... plus i like the fit of 511's all around better than the designer denim i've got.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Sloanboy - jeans are H&M and jacket is AE bro...check your local Macy's they have a couple o nice levi's Jean jackets for like 70$
aight thanks

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Sloanboy - jeans are H&M and jacket is AE bro...check your local Macy's they have a couple o nice levi's Jean jackets for like 70$
aight thanks

Back
Top Bottom