OFFICIAL JANUARY 2011 WDYWT VOL. NEW YEARS RESOLUTION....NO PIC QUOTING.

Thanks bro, it's that IDGF steez...lol

Pants are Jcrew 484's...my favorite pair of jeans, I've dwfinately milked these this winter...lol

Thanks bro, it's that IDGF steez...lol

Pants are Jcrew 484's...my favorite pair of jeans, I've dwfinately milked these this winter...lol

i don't think patterns on a scarf with plaid or patterned shirts is a good look, personally. but i'm not into scarves with button ups of any sort anyways in general, usually.

would have to be a solid colored scarf on a plaid/patterned shirt, or patterned scarf on solid shirt to work at all for me tho.

all that being said it doesn't look as bad as i've seen it look tho.

and i don't know how you get away with your lace jobs. i already have heel slippage from how little bit loose i go (even on my tightest fit shoes), but your joints is wild loose.

i don't think patterns on a scarf with plaid or patterned shirts is a good look, personally. but i'm not into scarves with button ups of any sort anyways in general, usually.

would have to be a solid colored scarf on a plaid/patterned shirt, or patterned scarf on solid shirt to work at all for me tho.

all that being said it doesn't look as bad as i've seen it look tho.

and i don't know how you get away with your lace jobs. i already have heel slippage from how little bit loose i go (even on my tightest fit shoes), but your joints is wild loose.

To the car club meeting and serve a subpoena and a few eviction notices

5342185880_afb9eb9025.jpg

Proto honestly bro, I just grabbed the first scarf I saw and threw it on and was out the door...lol, I love wearing scarves...I should work on a collection. Thanks for the feedback, appreciated!

As far as the lace job...idk..I do very minimal walking if that matters...I'm in my car 85% of the time..they do slip a little, not much though

Serge - thanks bro!....that's my heart :simp

Proto honestly bro, I just grabbed the first scarf I saw and threw it on and was out the door...lol, I love wearing scarves...I should work on a collection. Thanks for the feedback, appreciated!

As far as the lace job...idk..I do very minimal walking if that matters...I'm in my car 85% of the time..they do slip a little, not much though

Serge - thanks bro!....that's my heart :simp

Broc...congratz bro!

Modz wit da foamzzzz
smokin.gif
how you like em?

DrinkNike...nice BLs. Got the (RED)s in mine, but they're waaay too short
mad.gif
prob have to tie em 3 holes down.

wore these last night
ibhmv4.jpg

Broc...congratz bro!

Modz wit da foamzzzz
smokin.gif
how you like em?

DrinkNike...nice BLs. Got the (RED)s in mine, but they're waaay too short
mad.gif
prob have to tie em 3 holes down.

wore these last night
ibhmv4.jpg

Fresh kicks everybody!

Congrats on the proposal!  I proposed on Xmas day..  Get ready for everyone to ask whats the date everytime you see people.  lol

Back
Top Bottom