OFFICIAL JANUARY 2011 WDYWT VOL. NEW YEARS RESOLUTION....NO PIC QUOTING.

Thanx for the comments...NT.

Dreads...What it do, fam?

NWT....copyrighted or not.....I'm Biting!!!
laugh.gif

Crisone...Dope pic & IDs.

PharO....Nice fit.

Dalitso....Still king of the Jays.

Originally Posted by verse001

Originally Posted by sneakaprince

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

other night:

dope... my fave newer J1 colorway.  the ONE time i wear them, straight water stain to the toebox within 15 minutes.... damn you gray nubuck!  my archnemesis for water stains

indifferent.gif

These are actually an OG colorway fam.... I was actually kinda jelly the other day when I was checking out that outlet thread in Nike Retro I saw a dude picked up a pair of these for 20 bucks.... Granted I caught my first pair for 50 and the other pair for like 35 but still.... This particular shoe is actually probably my most worn shoe of 09. I actually tied to cop a third pair using the stock locate over the weekend but had no luck
ah i deserve the stoneface - my b i thought it was those shadow 1s that came out last year...  
That is the retro that came out in 09 but they aren't a new colorway. I think thats where th confusion came. It looks like your saying they are a new colorway instead of a retro of an OG...
BTW Nice Chromeballs I love that shoe. NSB gets slept on hard now and days there were some good releases in 2010 dudes just didn't keep their eyes peeled

other night:

dope... my fave newer J1 colorway.  the ONE time i wear them, straight water stain to the toebox within 15 minutes.... damn you gray nubuck!  my archnemesis for water stains

indifferent.gif

These are actually an OG colorway fam.... I was actually kinda jelly the other day when I was checking out that outlet thread in Nike Retro I saw a dude picked up a pair of these for 20 bucks.... Granted I caught my first pair for 50 and the other pair for like 35 but still.... This particular shoe is actually probably my most worn shoe of 09. I actually tied to cop a third pair using the stock locate over the weekend but had no luck
ah i deserve the stoneface - my b i thought it was those shadow 1s that came out last year...  
That is the retro that came out in 09 but they aren't a new colorway. I think thats where th confusion came. It looks like your saying they are a new colorway instead of a retro of an OG...
BTW Nice Chromeballs I love that shoe. NSB gets slept on hard now and days there were some good releases in 2010 dudes just didn't keep their eyes peeled

other night:

indifferent.gif

ah i deserve the stoneface - my b i thought it was those shadow 1s that came out last year...  which i like...  anyway, nice am95s, af1s on the last page

those are the 09 ones they retroed the og's is what they were trying to tell you

other night:

indifferent.gif

ah i deserve the stoneface - my b i thought it was those shadow 1s that came out last year...  which i like...  anyway, nice am95s, af1s on the last page

those are the 09 ones they retroed the og's is what they were trying to tell you

Originally Posted by Stixx

Originally Posted by Fat Boy 915

Stixx wrote:

Bored @ work...
Nike Sportswear Rugby & Freshwater Griff's
Info on that rugby?!

NWT, those Kobes are the nicest pair of Kobe Vs I've ever seen. Really nice.
http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/?#l=shop,pdp,ctr-inline/cid-100701/pid-335246/pgid-395873http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/?#l=shop,pdp,ctr-inline/cid-100701/pid-335246/pgid-395873Nike Sportswear Rugby

bought! good look on the info sir.
how do they fit btw?
i usually wear a xxl in RL polo's so I grabbed a xxl (5'11 180)hoping it fits right...

Originally Posted by Stixx

Originally Posted by Fat Boy 915

Stixx wrote:

Bored @ work...
Nike Sportswear Rugby & Freshwater Griff's
Info on that rugby?!

NWT, those Kobes are the nicest pair of Kobe Vs I've ever seen. Really nice.
http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/?#l=shop,pdp,ctr-inline/cid-100701/pid-335246/pgid-395873http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/?#l=shop,pdp,ctr-inline/cid-100701/pid-335246/pgid-395873Nike Sportswear Rugby

bought! good look on the info sir.
how do they fit btw?
i usually wear a xxl in RL polo's so I grabbed a xxl (5'11 180)hoping it fits right...

Back
Top Bottom