OFFICIAL JANUARY 2011 WDYWT VOL. NEW YEARS RESOLUTION....NO PIC QUOTING.

those columbia 11's look amazing
eek.gif

Originally Posted by neukicks

Originally Posted by ksteezy

I think I might eventually grow out of it myself, is just something which I've been doing for as long as I could remember and it wasn't till I started posting on ISS and here that I started getting heat for it, I see how you guys say it's sloppy and I definitely agree that it looks a bit immature, but is hard to change....I'm gonna experiment with different lacing styles, that hopefully look cleaner, I just can't choke up my kicks...I absolutely HATE that.

nah man, keep doing your thing, its YOUR style, F what the others say, if you cared, where would be today? live your life doggie.
smokin.gif
But it's not his style though, and it usually kills some very well put together outfits.

I don't tie the majority of my kicks, and I like them loose

May I suggest:

Bad Pic

I think I might eventually grow out of it myself, is just something which I've been doing for as long as I could remember and it wasn't till I started posting on ISS and here that I started getting heat for it, I see how you guys say it's sloppy and I definitely agree that it looks a bit immature, but is hard to change....I'm gonna experiment with different lacing styles, that hopefully look cleaner, I just can't choke up my kicks...I absolutely HATE that.

nah man, keep doing your thing, its YOUR style, F what the others say, if you cared, where would be today? live your life doggie.
smokin.gif
But it's not his style though, and it usually kills some very well put together outfits.

I don't tie the majority of my kicks, and I like them loose

May I suggest:

Bad Pic

i lace looser now and the heel slippage on some shoes is getting on my last nerve. i just bought some felt tongue pads and heel grippers for some of my worst heel slip offenders, gonna see if that helps...

but yeah, some of y'all go OD loose, and while some of it may look cool (not talking about k's lacing style, don't like that at all personally, just way too sloppy looking imo), i don't see how heel slipping isn't bothering you (even if you buy completely true to size or slightly smaller, going that loose still results in heel slippage i've found)...

i lace looser now and the heel slippage on some shoes is getting on my last nerve. i just bought some felt tongue pads and heel grippers for some of my worst heel slip offenders, gonna see if that helps...

but yeah, some of y'all go OD loose, and while some of it may look cool (not talking about k's lacing style, don't like that at all personally, just way too sloppy looking imo), i don't see how heel slipping isn't bothering you (even if you buy completely true to size or slightly smaller, going that loose still results in heel slippage i've found)...

Apologies for not going through the whole thread, but what fit do y'all rock on campus usually? And yeah, I know nobody cares what you wear, but I'm just a bit curious whether NT stays fly on campus or stays with something comfy.

Apologies for not going through the whole thread, but what fit do y'all rock on campus usually? And yeah, I know nobody cares what you wear, but I'm just a bit curious whether NT stays fly on campus or stays with something comfy.

Originally Posted by zyr12

#NT ATL

columbias.
pimp.gif
i still gotta get me a pair of those oly more uptempos.

nice fits/kicks everyone. keep'em coming.

@ksteezy, keep doing you fam. i wish i didnt whoop my revolutions.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by zyr12

#NT ATL

columbias.
pimp.gif
i still gotta get me a pair of those oly more uptempos.

nice fits/kicks everyone. keep'em coming.

@ksteezy, keep doing you fam. i wish i didnt whoop my revolutions.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

smokin.gif

how is it not HIS style?
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

smokin.gif

how is it not HIS style?
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

Just buy your kicks in YOUR size bro, it's not that hard. Why are you tripping over lacing kicks and heel slippage? Tongue pads and heel grippers? Really? You're OD man, you think wayyyyy too much

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

Just buy your kicks in YOUR size bro, it's not that hard. Why are you tripping over lacing kicks and heel slippage? Tongue pads and heel grippers? Really? You're OD man, you think wayyyyy too much

^^(Neukicks's reply)...I think he's referring to how ksteezy sometimes has nice and elegant outfits, but then ruins it with messy lace jobs, so the styles are contradicting each other, and I agree. Your fits would be so much cleaner if you lace your laces "better" or "more properly." NT'ers aren't people who tell you what you should/shouldn't do, but we are here to give you advices, and some advices can lead to you having a better "image."
This is kinda similar to Proto J's sometimes OD'ing tongues. He doesn't want to change it because it's his "steez," but some of his fits would look better if he did. Even as unyielding of a guy like Proto is, NT did manage to slightly change Proto's dressing style compared to when he first started posting, and for the better.

And I think ksteezy understands the "Keep doing yo thang." message since it's been posted on every page now.
laugh.gif
...no need to keep repeating it.
eyes.gif

^^(Neukicks's reply)...I think he's referring to how ksteezy sometimes has nice and elegant outfits, but then ruins it with messy lace jobs, so the styles are contradicting each other, and I agree. Your fits would be so much cleaner if you lace your laces "better" or "more properly." NT'ers aren't people who tell you what you should/shouldn't do, but we are here to give you advices, and some advices can lead to you having a better "image."
This is kinda similar to Proto J's sometimes OD'ing tongues. He doesn't want to change it because it's his "steez," but some of his fits would look better if he did. Even as unyielding of a guy like Proto is, NT did manage to slightly change Proto's dressing style compared to when he first started posting, and for the better.

And I think ksteezy understands the "Keep doing yo thang." message since it's been posted on every page now.
laugh.gif
...no need to keep repeating it.
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom