OFFICIAL JANUARY 2011 WDYWT VOL. NEW YEARS RESOLUTION....NO PIC QUOTING.

Kev taking casual Fridays to a whole other level lol!  Nice!  Haha, I see what you did there lol
laugh.gif
!  Stabs to the park with the kids.

44d2563ec4afd95db134241407f97287d98d3d2.jpg

*recycled*

Kev taking casual Fridays to a whole other level lol!  Nice!  Haha, I see what you did there lol
laugh.gif
!  Stabs to the park with the kids.

44d2563ec4afd95db134241407f97287d98d3d2.jpg

*recycled*

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

ever since i was a kid my mom used to cook us breakfast but there were so many of us kids and the waffle iron was so small because we were so poor that she had to cook the waffles really quickly so i never got to eat my waffles fully cooked so then i got used to eating half-cooked waffles and since then it has become my style. imma cook the waffles the way i wanna eat my waffles. i watch cooking shows where they overcook steaks and i don't say anything even though it seems like a waste of steak but i don't criticize the way other people cook their steaks but imma continue to do me and eat the waffles the way i wanna eat the waffles even though a y'all don't like the way i cook my waffles. plus my waffles didn't cover up a martin luther king piece so y'all keep it moving and cook your waffles the way you wanna eat your waffles and imma start taking multiple pics of each angle of each food item (with the tags on) and imma make sure i get each layer of clothing from each angle. 
yo, i dont like the way you lace your waffles.jk. haha, your post made me go get brunch. lovin' the casual fridays post bro. what do you do though? i need a for seriously chill job like that.

ever since i was a kid my mom used to cook us breakfast but there were so many of us kids and the waffle iron was so small because we were so poor that she had to cook the waffles really quickly so i never got to eat my waffles fully cooked so then i got used to eating half-cooked waffles and since then it has become my style. imma cook the waffles the way i wanna eat my waffles. i watch cooking shows where they overcook steaks and i don't say anything even though it seems like a waste of steak but i don't criticize the way other people cook their steaks but imma continue to do me and eat the waffles the way i wanna eat the waffles even though a y'all don't like the way i cook my waffles. plus my waffles didn't cover up a martin luther king piece so y'all keep it moving and cook your waffles the way you wanna eat your waffles and imma start taking multiple pics of each angle of each food item (with the tags on) and imma make sure i get each layer of clothing from each angle. 
yo, i dont like the way you lace your waffles.jk. haha, your post made me go get brunch. lovin' the casual fridays post bro. what do you do though? i need a for seriously chill job like that.

^Haha, funny waffle explanation....no periods would've made the paragraph even more funny....low key shots firing too.
laugh.gif

For me today.

^Haha, funny waffle explanation....no periods would've made the paragraph even more funny....low key shots firing too.
laugh.gif

For me today.

roll.gif
Right on bro! Seems like you enjoy what you do, and it takes a good man/person to be successful in your line of work(and to give back some of the blessings that have gotten you through to where your at)- much respect bro!

roll.gif
Right on bro! Seems like you enjoy what you do, and it takes a good man/person to be successful in your line of work(and to give back some of the blessings that have gotten you through to where your at)- much respect bro!

lmao at kev I rememeber having a talk with you about past experiences and everything. hope all is good with you

lmao at kev I rememeber having a talk with you about past experiences and everything. hope all is good with you

Back
Top Bottom