Official January 2015 Pick Up Thread vol. New Year, Same NT

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Johnny applease" those gator shorts are sick. If you don't mind me asking how much and we're you get them

$30...

Best part about them....they have pockets!!

I love my NCAA bball shorts collection but i hate not being able to put my wallet and keys anywhere while wearing them. These are perfect

For the masses, true. But if you're an operator, you can get away with 'em. I got those mids in black from one of my former Corpsman brothers who works as support for the SEALs , love 'em. If I was 15 yrs younger, I'd be all about that SOCOM life.
I wouldn't doubt it haha. I see sf and rangers rockin em here where I stay. I'm tryin to be support for 3rd group but a slot hasn't opened up yet. Thinkin bout just gettin out and goin to school. We shall see..

malcmoney malcmoney super nice pick up! Wish I could find a 12 somewhere. Lol. Aside from the DB 3s and that all red Melo 11, best red Jordan shoe for ME. Just me. Lol

yeah, talked to him in pm's, and he mentioned a store that i use to get my shoes from back in the day with out any hassles .. he's most definitely from where i'm from 
laugh.gif

Since those boots aren't allowed in the military anymore
The boots on the left? They're defiantly allowed in the military. My entire shop and I wear them. Though Nike does need to make them in steel toe so we can wear them on the flightline

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom