Official January 2015 Pick Up Thread vol. New Year, Same NT

Status
Not open for further replies.
These just came in. Been looking for this ID forever. Thanks @sneakerst for the lookout :pimp:

Those are so clean! Nice pic up man. Red carpets will go down as just one of the best. and the lebron X hindsight had so much you could,especially in comparison with the 11 & 12.

These just came in. Been looking for this ID forever. Thanks @sneakerst for the lookout
pimp.gif

Loved these!! Wish this pair was my size, great pickup fam
nthat.gif

@bdogg81  I was never a fan of Shaq as a player so I won't wear his shoes but I think those Blue Chips are so dope, the duffle bag with the money lining too.

It's crazy to me that they are actually still sitting.

I never noticed the 3M until now either. Packer seems to always kill it with their collabs.  

These just came in. Been looking for this ID forever. Thanks @sneakerst for the lookout :pimp:

Those are so clean! Nice pic up man. Red carpets will go down as just one of the best. and the lebron X hindsight had so much you could,especially in comparison with the 11 & 12.

thanks man. i can't believe i didn't go in on them when i had a chance. :smh:
How much were they?

$200 shipped. Slightly used.

thanks man. i can't believe i didn't go in on them when i had a chance. :smh:
How much were they?

$200 shipped. Slightly used.
Hell yea, I would of scooped too. Lucky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom