OFFICIAL JANUARY 2016 PICK-UP THREAD vol. "NEW YEAR = NEW GEAR"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Side note the amount of fake jerseys I see at sporting events is too high....they either don't know or care if know and don't care :lol:

I think a lot don't care and I think a lot don't even know. I've seen some real nice fake jerseys for $50. I understand why people would buy a fake for $50 that is similar to a $300 jersey.

Those Cement 3s look real funny. Anyone else think so?
They're just real big. They're size 14 match up well to the pair I got on RD if my memory serves

My boy got sold some great fakes last week. He didn't even know, looked just like those. I'm not an expert anymore, I've been out the Jordan game for years and their fakes are no joke. No one else seems to notice so I could be wrong. I would take those to the Legit Check section to be safe. Not trying to play you or anything.

My boy got sold some great fakes last week. He didn't even know, looked just like those. I'm not an expert anymore, I've been out the Jordan game for years and their fakes are no joke. No one else seems to notice so I could be wrong. I would take those to the Legit Check section to be safe. Not trying to play you or anything.

Nah no worries I've had em checked by a few people and it's been good. Plus the back tabs, stitching, smoothness of the tongue etc check out. Lastly I still haven't seen a pair of good fakes in a size 14

First pick up of 2016. Heck, could be my last for all i care. Lol. Cant believe i was finally able to hunt down a pair. DS/ $250

"Welcome to the Space Jam..."
$250? What a steal at DS. Where at if I may ask?

$250? What a steal at DS. Where at if I may ask?

I know right. I couldn't believe it either. Saw a listing on eBay for $299.99 + free shipping. I contacted the seller and ask to do an invoice and he agreed to do $250. I was so skeptical. Because the listing said "pre-owned". But I asked and he said new. So I took the chance. He did priority too. And then I get the box and its not double boxed. It was covered in some type of bubble wrap. I didn't care. Shoes inside was skeptical. It was dusty, shoes were dusty on the upper and the soles were suuuper yellow. But no toebox creases and back ankle creases. Fortunately the NT fam helped me in verifying it was legit.

Super happy. Been looking for this for years. And been sent two fakes and had plenty of deals go dead because sellers trying to scam me. I really can say I'm content for the time bieng.

I know right. I couldn't believe it either. Saw a listing on eBay for $299.99 + free shipping. I contacted the seller and ask to do an invoice and he agreed to do $250. I was so skeptical. Because the listing said "pre-owned". But I asked and he said new. So I took the chance. He did priority too. And then I get the box and its not double boxed. It was covered in some type of bubble wrap. I didn't care. Shoes inside was skeptical. It was dusty, shoes were dusty on the upper and the soles were suuuper yellow. But no toebox creases and back ankle creases. Fortunately the NT fam helped me in verifying it was legit.

Super happy. Been looking for this for years. And been sent two fakes and had plenty of deals go dead because sellers trying to scam me. I really can say I'm content for the time bieng.
Congrats, those can be very tough to find.  
nthat.gif

dwoodactennis dwoodactennis thanks man. I woulda never imagined I'd be able to actually own a pair. Was just gonna maybe hope for a re-retro of it. Wierd but I sometimes take it out of the box and just look at it,just in shock I have it. Hehe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom