+++OFFICIAL JAY Z THREAD+++

Tidal now offers master-quality
Screenshot_20190108-014300_Google Play Store.jpg

Jay's whole catalog is converted
Screenshot_20190108-015009_TIDAL.jpg

Why should I want Master quality music?
It’s for audiophiles. Would sound amazing on my monitors/nice headphones. If you’re using iPhone earbuds then it won’t matter too much but if you’re one of those people that listens for EVERYTHING in a song/makes music/understand mastering then it’s a huge difference. If you can't tell the difference between an iTunes MP3 or a vinyl playing on the same set of speakers then it might not be for you.

Can you even tell a difference using bluetooth headphones via iPhone?
You should still be able to tell a difference, I think. Though it won’t stand out as much; if the headphones are ear pods it will lessen the difference more. I have very little experience with wireless headphones because I'm biased towards wired so I can't speak too much on it.

Last edited:
I’ve been around too much music production to listen for the actual quality

4:44 was very intentionally rough in its mixing IMO

It's not a major difference but it is a difference.
I have fairly expensive headphones (Bowers and Wilkins px) and I definitely heard new elements to some tracks.

What a waste of a great verse on a terrible song

Beat did not do it for me at all from the moment it started playing.

Khaled really just don’t have the ear no more it seems like

Hov had some lines but I liked even Sorry Not Sorry better than this. Let alone them calling this the craziest Hov verse of all time and **** lol again maybe it’s the beat

The most flex verse he ever wrote

More like him celebrating where hes at now in life and others around him

Anyone can break down the Bron line? Was it just a dope bar/rhyme or did he help him/Rich with the investing and what not in those first couple years? Makes it that much doper if it’s the latter

I know of the XXL cover and them generally being cool for years

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom