Official Jazz vs. Lakers vol. Game 5 5/14/08 7:30PT TNT

nerd.gif
Didn't see a game thread for this yet.
This is a critical game for both teams, but even more important for the Lakers since they need to protect homecourt.
Hopefully, Kobe's back feels better because he is definitely needed in this game. The key is if you see him shooting mostly jumpshots rather than drivingto the hoop. I see Pau, Lamar, and the rest of the bench playing well in this game. Hopefully, D-Fish does not get in foul trouble, and Jordan can provide alittle lift off the bench. We also need to contain D-Will and Boozer.

Nonetheless, Let's Go Lakers!
pimp.gif

It just depends on Kobe's health. If he's at hurt as he was on Sunday than Utah wins.

I was hoping the Lakers would split the road series so we could close out at home. Nice little present for the fans. But, in order for that to happen now wewould need a game 7 and I didn't want this series to go beyond 6 games.

#$*% winning at home for the fans. It would be even sweeter as an opposing team to shut up the annoying, classless, and heartless fans of Utah in THEIR house.

I don't know who to root for. I was behind the Jazz for the first 2 games yet the Lakers won.

And then when I started rooting for the Lakers, the Jazz won both games.

So now I'm a little leery to pull for the Lakers.
ohwell.gif

MVThief better show-up.

If the Lakers win, there is still a good chance of the series going 7.

If the Jazz win, they pretty much won the series. There's no way the Jazz would allow the series to go back to LA.

Either way I want to see the Lakers win.

laugh.gif
The Jazz luckily got two games with their crooked WWF Danny Davisreferee's bailing them out by not calling obvious fouls on layups but things will even out for the Lakers at Staples. Lakers will be inspired by the MVP&All NBA First Teamer/First Team Defender enduring the pain of an injured back and take Game 5 with Kobe scoring 82pts and 30 assists, Pau with 55pts and25 rebounds and Fisher with a 360 dunk. I fully expect the Lakers to end this series in 6 games.

(seriously though...Lakers have to get this game and should take it. Going back Utah down 3-2 would be horrible)

--LETS GO LAKERS!!

--Lakers should be able to pull this one off. I don't want the Jazz stealing this one and having a good oppurtunity to close up the series back in Utah....

this is basically a must win game...kuz Utah is so tough at home. we don't wanna go back there down 3-2. with that being said...LET'S GET IT!!!

LET'S GO LAKERS!!!

This is a must. We lose tonight, I don't see how we go into Utah and get one. We thought that place was crazy for 3 and 4, imagine if they have a chanceto close us out. Place would be glowing from space.
laugh.gif

I don't like the fact that we had to pray to keep our lead in both games 1 and 2 with really no one on Utah playing all that well, while we had a coupleguys playing really well for us, and then in Utah they were able to hold us off both times. I just don't like the feel of this series.

I will feel a ton better if we win tonight.

Back
Top Bottom