Official Jazz vs. Lakers vol. Game 5 5/14/08 7:30PT TNT

Originally Posted by E3LAL

3PLEDOUBLE wrote:
laugh.gif
From what we've seen in these past 2 games the domination by the Utah Jazz over the Lakers, their confidence grew each passing game. They now know that they're a better team than the Lakers and they can beat them. I see the Jazz repeating those game 3-4 performances these next two games handing the Lakers that backdoor sweeping as i predicted. They are soft, they have no one that can stop the big 3 of Okur, Deron and Boozer. They've thoroughly out played the lakers by a large margin on both ends of the floor, i see that continuing. With Kobe's injury and the inability for other Lakers to create for their selves, things aren't looking good in lala land right now. The infamous playoff meltdown has begun for the Fakeshow. Jazz 115 Lakers 100. Deron and Okur with 32 a piece, Boozer with 23 boards.

My confidence in the Lakers just skyrocketed.
I hope LO comes out aggressive and Famar can get out of his slump.

It got old after the first 82 times.

The MVP shirts are pretty nice. If I didn't hate Kobe, i'd be all over that. Utah hasn't won in LA since 06, so hopefully they can change thattonight.

Let's Go LakeShow!!!

Haven't been here in a while. Very excited and anxious for today's game.

I hope to see the Lakers execute their offense and have the great ball movement they had for the first two games.

The bench needs to step up and not just Ronny, Sasha, & Luke but we need Jordan to wake up right now because he's vital to our bench.

Limit second chance points and play good defense like we saw in the first two games.

With that said, can't wait for another great game.

Lets go LA!!!!! i passed on tickets that my girl wanted to buy me for my birthday on june 3rd because i figured they will win this series and i can go to thefinals..... They better make it!!!! Fixed lol no

^
Wait, you passed on tickets that your girl wanted to buy you for your girlfriend?

Damn like that huh?

laugh.gif

I'm just playing.

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

^
Wait, you passed on tickets that your girl wanted to buy you for your girlfriend?

Damn like that huh?

laugh.gif

I'm just playing.

I caught the same thing. Was like how's dude got enough energy to watch the damn game?
roll.gif

I'm friggin nervous about tonight. Can't think straight for sh*^ right now.
frown.gif

Let's get it LA.
pimp.gif

LAKERS

[h1]Kobe Bryant to be on the court for Lakers-Jazz playoff game[/h1]

38858465.jpg

Email Picture

Wally Skalij / Los Angeles Times

Kobe Bryant, shown being fouled by Utah's Matt Harpring in Game 2, took part in the team shoot-around today and is expected to play in tonight's Game 5 againSt the Jazz. Bryant suffered lower-back spasms in Sunday's Game 4.

The star, recovering from back spasms, takes part in practice. 'He's OK,' the coach says.

By Mike Bresnahan, Los Angeles Times Staff Writer
12:57 PM PDT, May 14, 2008

Kobe Bryant took part in the Lakers team shoot-around today and will play tonight, as expected, against the Utah Jazz in Game 5 of their Western Conference semifinal playoff series at the Staples Center.

"He took some shots from the side. He looked good," Lakers forward Lamar Odom said about Bryant.

Bryant, who had lower-back spasms Sunday in Game 4, did not speak to reporters today at the team's training facility in El Segundo.

Lakers Coach Phil Jackson said, "He's OK. He got out here early before we even had shooting practice and worked on his shot before we started."

Bryant missed practice Monday and Tuesday while he was undergoing treatment on his back.

Tip-off for tonight's game is 7:30 p.m.

Originally Posted by CP1708

^

Damn like that huh?

laugh.gif

I'm just playing.

I caught the same thing. Was like how's dude got enough energy to watch the damn game?
roll.gif

frown.gif

Let's get it LA.
pimp.gif

You and me both brotha.

I'm not really too confident about this game tonight. But whatevs, GO LAKERS!!!

^^ I'm nervous too, my stomach is rumbling and all.

I think we all realize how crucial this game is, because of the way they played up there Utah.

Originally Posted by CP1708

^

Damn like that huh?

laugh.gif

I'm just playing.

roll.gif

frown.gif

Let's get it LA.
pimp.gif
LOL i didnt even notice it and i wrote it.... FIXED

So should I watch this game or not? I have to wake up at 6:45 tomorrow morning for work, and I'm on the east coast...As it is I fall asleep at work EVERYday even when I get around 8 hours of sleep...

Oh and I just ordered the MVP shirt today.
pimp.gif

LETS DO THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IM AMPED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

Anyone have a link ? Please

stoogetv.com, channel espn 2. its under espn/tnt...it will have the best reception....you can also try wmoe 1 or 9

Back
Top Bottom